Chapter 5

Roseanne Park|

"Is she here?" I asked one of the crew while walking towards the counter.

"Yes Miss."

I nodded.

"Teach her the basics, after that do your part before she could do anything to you." I said, she chuckle.

"Yes Miss." She said before going back to her work.

That's Angel, a dining crew.

I assigned Lisa in the dining first, so she will know how to communicate with the costumers.

Well the story goes something like this.

Tita Chitt asked a favor to me when she was still in Australia two months ago. She's asking me to help her daughter to know how to communicate with other people. She's too busy for this, so she told me she'll pay me for my time, but I didn't take it.

Dad also assigned me here, so I accepted Tita Chitts favor. I went to Thailand last day, so we could talk more in personal about her daughter.

She said, she told Lisa that she'll assigned, and let her manage the restaurant, so she'll go according to the plan cause for sure,

Lisa won't go if she was told to be a crew here, so yes.

From Thailand I took my flight, but didn't expect that I'll met Lisa just like that. I was about to pretend that its my first time knowing her, then I wanted to be friends with her, to be close to her, but everything goes not what I'm planning to do.

I just spill the plan in front of her, and that's about her being a crew, and me being her manager.

I'm not good in acting, you know?

I'm guilty.

"Miss? Something's happening in the dining." Missy ran, and said.

She's also a dining crew.

I went right in the dining, I saw Angel first in Lisa's back while the tall girl was just looking at the man madly.

"What's happening here?" I interfered then saw the stained of juices at the man's shirt.

I look at Lisa, but she's just looking at the old man like she wanted to kill him.

"Lis--

I wasn't able to finish my words when she shove my hands that's about to hold her, then she walked out.

I look at Angel, but she was just looking down.

"My apology for whatever she did, Sir. I'll just pay your order back." I told the costumer who's I think above 40s already.

He smirked, but someone suddenly spoke behind.

"Don't do that." I look at behind, and saw a girl with her beautiful lips. She walk closer, and hissed looking at the man.

She's beautiful.

"He did it in purpose. He let his fork fell from the ground, so that he can do naughty stuffs to her." She said pointing to Angel.

I look at the man, and he looked guilty.

"Lisa saw it, so she did it without hesitation." The girl added looking at the man's wet polo shirt.

Wait, she knew Lisa?

"Of course no! My fork fell, and its her job to get it right? Wha--

"Everyone saw you, Mister. Don't make excuses." The girl cut his words.