When they know about it, Wooyoung crying and ran to the Hwang's house. Y/n mom opened the door, "Oh, Woo-" he just got in, continued running to y/n's room. Mrs. Hwang really shocked with his action, especially in his crying state.

In y/n's room, "Baby? Why are you crying?"y/n asked rubbing her eyes. She was sleeping but woke up when she heard he opened the door. "I will leave you. But i don't want to." Stuttering with his word because of choked in the throat from crying.

Suddenly, y/n joined the crying and they were hugging each other on her bed. "Wooyoung?!" Mrs. Jung and her husband called him from the door with worries. "No! I don't want to leave cupcake here alone." He shouted, tighter the hug while y/n still crying.

As Mrs. Hwang arrived there too, "What happened?". The Jung's couple sighing, looked at each other. The parents walked to living room.

"My husband will be transferred to States in a week. But we're not sure for how long. Then, we told him and it turn out like this. I'm sorry." Y/n mom nodded understand, same as her husband.

"There's nothing that you can do." Now Wooyoung's parents turn to nodded. After an hour, they found that y/n's room became silence. The parents came for checking them out. The doors opened revealed the two kids was cuddling each other on y/n's bed. Their eyes was swelling from crying.

"Just let them sleep here tonight. I'll talk to comfort them tomorrow." Mrs. Jung assured the worried parents.

Before they left, Mr. Jung had the chance to take a picture.

After a week, y/n and Wooyoung got no choice. They have to followed what their parents said. So they decided to take a picture, "Let's holding hand." Y/n said. Wooyoung obeyed, when Mr. Jung was counting, before the camera clicked, Wooyoung take the chance to kiss her right cheek. Y/n was blushing after that, made the parents laughing watching the kids.

"Byebye baby. Don't forget me."

"Okay. Cupcake also don't forget me. Promise?"

"Promise." They linked their pinky finger.

Y/n sighed. But Wooyoung just stared at her with adore. "Wooyoung-ah." She started.

"I-i think, i just n-need a time to trust that."

That's when his heart broke into pieces. "I'm sorry but i can't remember any of that." She brushed her hair back using her hand.

"I understand. Just take your time as many you want. But just so you know. I'll wait for you and i'm not going to leave you again." He stand up, caressed her cheek. Their eyes was glistening, holding up the tears from falling.

They turned their heads to the door when the parents called them downstairs. "Let's go." Wooyoung said, helping her got off the bed. She hold his hand but that time, the tears started falling from her eyes. He smiled and wiped off the tears.

"I'll go later." Y/n told him. They let go of each other hands slowly, hesitated. He stepped out the room and closed the door. To be honest, he also can't hold the tears anymore, so he let them running down on the cheeks.

✧♡✧

On the living room, the parents was waiting for y/n and Wooyoung. "I'm sorry because she can't remember him. I think this is the effects of her anxiety sickness. Her doctor once told us that her mind could be affected when it getting worse." Mrs. Jung was in tears when she heard that. Mrs. Hwang on the same state but she still have the courage to smile.

"Mom, don't be sad. At least they've meet each other back. We should be happy too. I believe that y/n will be fine." Yeji comfort the mothers. Hyunjin nodded.

"How about we be like before? I'll bought the house beside yours. I found-" " Yes. Let's do it." The mothers laughing about their plans.

"You still being flex, sis." Mrs. Hwang tease her.

"Well..." They laughing again after that.

"Dad, are you sure we're out from mom's?" Hyunjin whispered. But what he got from his father is a glared.

That night, y/n in her room. She was staring the picture from the box. "So the boy is you."

She hugged her knees and looked in the box on the floor. Trying to remember everything.

"Breath in and breath out slowly."

"I have a new ring for you cupcake."

"Cupcake, you're so pretty with the dress."

"I know that you love white color. So i bought a clip hair for you."

"It was white roses."

"Let's get married when we were twenty."

"Promise."

The next day, she was found dead on the bed.

(Welp- yes. I'm just joking. Don't take this serious.) (~ ̄³ ̄)~