Namjoon: So what is the real reason you run away??

Namjoon asked not wanting to waste time and wanted to know the truth.

Mark suddenly disappeared years ago without any notes or even signs behind, and then one day not long after his disappearance, their father announced that his Body was found down one of the river sides.

The body was unrecognizable but Muichiro's things and belongings proved his the person, who's dead.

The police pointed out that it was a suicide case, The boy(Muichiro) jump down the river, and his face was hit by rocks below the river first, that's why some of his body was very severely damaged and not recognizable, specially his head, his face...
(This is too cruel (ノ`Д´)ノ彡┻━┻)

All of them grow up with Muichiro even though his just a 7 yrs old kid back then, he acted more serious than Jin.

He was matured in a very young age, Because of some particular person.

Jungkook immediately remembered how Yoongi was being so sassy when he announced that he knew Muichiro was alive.

(A: I'm more used of using Muichiro because the name is Unique, than 'Mark'. There are hundreds of 'Mark's in the world! Maybe one of your relatives and friends have the name 'Mark', so we are using Muichiro. Ok?)
(. ❛ ᴗ ❛.)

Jungkook: Yoongi Hyung?

Yoongi totally knew why Jungkook asked him.

Yoongi: Ok I may or may not know why he left he just wanted to fake his death and go to hiding, I don't know the real reason.

Taehyung scoffed and looked at Yoongi with a deathly glare.

Taehyung: Still...You should've have atleast told us about him hiding!

Yoongi also gave his brother a death glare.

Yoongi: And let you all stop him? Not a chance.

Yoongi sharply replied, he knew very well how protective his brothers are when it come to close friends.

When Muichiro came up to him, it was the very first request that Muichiro asked from him, Yoongi took it very seriously and he immediately planned to help him as soon as possible and grant Muichiro's request even if it's against his(Yoongi) liking.

Namjoon: Mark..why are you so awfully quiet?

Yoongi: His always quiet—

Taehyung/Jimin: Shut up..

Yoongi: Ok..

Yoongi didn't have any choice but to submit to his little brothers.

Jin: Yoongi come here for a sec..

Jin pulled his little brother away from the others because they are now heading out to their classes as lunch has already ended.

Yoongi: What is it? Is it important?

Jin: I'm not going down there because I want to look after Y/n for a bit, so your in charge! But..please don't stop them from what there doing..Mark does need punishment, so act like you always do, calm and collected!

Jin's smiled and calm tone made Yoongi annoyed a bit.

Yoongi: Why?💢

Jin: Just do it..or I'll go down there and kill Mark myself after what he had done to my precious gem(You)!