Chapter 23

(Orlando drive in B-side)

Annie: I have to go... *sits up getting dressed* Today is the election and my dad is in the running

Johnny: Just stay *pulling her back* they won't know you're gone.. *kissing her neck*

Annie: Or you can just come? *looks at him*

Johnny: *smiles* Whats the point if I can't touch you

Annie: Please just come? *kisses him* bring the red spades

Johnny: Fine.. 3 more minutes *pins her back down*

(Mapleton city hall A\B-side)

Mary: Where have you been the election is about to start now sit down.

Annie: Who is running against my father?

Mary: Greg Granger.

Annie: And?

Mary: Thats it dear now shush.

Annie: ~My father was giving his speech when I saw pittbull and a few spades walk in, Everyone turned to take a glance but went back to listen, Johnny was the last to enter but he looked at me and smiled. I smiled back but then looked away. Finally it was over my father had won, we took pictures while the towns people were talking I noticed that none of the servers were going near the spades table *grabs a tray of cookies and a few beers walks over to the table* Sorry..

Johnny: *smirks* No problem

Pittbull: Thank you.

Annie: *Nods* Yeah.. *walks away to talk to other guest*

Johnny: *Whispers* We need to talk *walks past her*

Annie: If you'll excuse me I have to powder my nose ~Ugh thats so stupid.. but it worked~ *Meets
Johnny in the bathroom hall* What?

Johnny: I want your opinion on something

Annie: Well?

Johnny: I find it weird that Pittbull was already coming down with a group of spades.. Annie I didn't have to ask them or tell them anything.

Annie: And?

Johnny: And!? And they wouldn't come unless they had to..

Annie: you're saying that somethings going to happen?

Johnny: Maybe.

Caden: John?

Annie: *hides in the bathroom*

Johnny: Yeah?

Caden: We have to go... Like now.

Johnny: What why?

Caden: Granger just left. *they walk away*

Annie: ~They obviously did something~ *walks into the main room* Mary I think I'm going to go home early.

Carson: Why?

Annie: Ohh... ~Fuck I forgot I had a nosy brother~ I feel sick I might catching sonething

Carson: Hmm okay let me drop you off.

Annie: No you should stay with father *glances as Johnny leaves* Henry can drop me off then.

Henry: Yes ma'am *They walk out*

Annie: Henry I'm not really si-

Henry: I know Annie, I've known you since you were a baby. I know how you act when your sick.

Annie: You can not tell anyone that I didn't go home.

Henry: I can't I work for your family if they ask I must tell them

Annie: Okay then tell me where you dropped my mother and father off last night.

Henry: *sighs* Okay okay..

Annie: Thanks Henry, Now just drive home and come back as if you dropped me off. *runs to Granger's house* ~Oh my god~