Chapter 5

(LeBlanc Masion A-side)

Annie: *sneaks upstairs*

Mary: Miss LeBlanc your lun- *gasps. Sniffs* Oh sweet heart what happened?

Annie: Oh umm *glances around* Just an accident at school.. I stayed after and someone accidentally spilled coffee on me.. Don't worry it was cold. I'm going to wash it all out before lunch thank you Mary *closes her bedroom door*

~That was a close one. I really did hate the spades and now I really knew why everyone on East side hated them. They were all immature *sighs* I'm still going back~

(Kings&Queens B-side)

Pittbull: John!

Johnny: Hey Pitbull

Pittbull: Whats all this I've been hearing about Egging houses in Mapleton?

Johnny: Awe don't worry about it, its just a few of the mansions.

Pittbull: John *glares at him* you and the others better not go! If you get caught we'll all have to pay for it.

Johnny: I know Pit! *smiles* We won't go. *watches as Pittbull leaves. Leans in to Hayden* We're still going, Our main house. The LeBlanc Mansion. *smiles*

(LeBlanc Mansion)

Annie: ~After the long shower, I got out and ate lunch while doing homework. Then I went to my room and started reading and after I had dinner waiting for my parents to call~

{Riiing Riiing}

Mary: Miss. LeBlanc, Mr. Angel is asking for you.

Annie: Oh.. *walks over to the phone* Hey

Asher: Hey. So William told me about your
experience at West side high.

Annie: Oh he did? *slides down the wall*

Asher: Are you going back tomorrow?

Annie: Yeah. I can't let them think that they scared me away thats what they want. *twisting the cord around her finger* Especially the king.

Asher: How did he even become king wasn't Nadia's grandfather the king?

Annie: I don't even know..

-Outside-

Johnny: We're just doing this house. Its big *shrugs*

Caden: Doesn't Annie live here?

Johnny: Exactly! *tosses an egg* See just do it fast.
*The other spades begin to throw eggs and balloons filled with paint. Some even spray on the gated wall*

-Inside-

Annie: {Thump Thud} *stands up* hold on a second *looks out the window*

Ben: Sheriff Granger is already on his way!

Annie: Its the red spades!

Asher: What?! What are they doing?!

Annie: I'll call you back!

Johnny: Hey LeBlanc! Heres a thank you! *winks and blows a kiss to Annie*

Annie: *Blushes and closes the curtains* ~I'm still going back and confronting the jerks~

Granger: *pins Johnny against the hood of the car and handcuffs his hands behind his back* Lets go Orlando.

Annie: *walks out* Cute!

Johnny: *smirks* Oh you think so!?

Annie: Yeah handcuffs put your whole outfit together! *rolls her eyes*

Granger: *puts Johnny in the back of the car and walks up to Ben and Annie* I'm sorry Miss LeBlanc.. you're going to have to come down to the station.

Annie: *nods* Lets just go. *gets changed and sees that the cops are gone and she gets in her car with Henry, then they start heading to the station*

-Mapleton Police Station-

Granger: Get out *pulls out Johnny*

Johnny: Ow could you be a bit more gentle? *smiles*

Granger: Yeah when you become a bit smarter.

Johnny: *laughs. He gets the handcuffs off of him* Thank you!

Granger: Be quiet.

Johnny: Did you really only catch me? *watches as Granger sits at his desk* Damn you guys really do suck no wonder the towns people want a new sheriff you're so slow! *holds onto the bars* What happened Greg?

Granger: Orlando!

Johnny: *laughs* I'm your friend Greg! C'mon you can talk to me!

Granger: Are you high?!

Johnny: Nah its just my personality. *smirks* Oh look LeBlanc is here! *Annie looks at Johnny* Hi baby! Did you like your gift we left you?

Granger: Do you want to press charges?

Ben: Of course we will be pressing char-

Annie: *glances at Johnny, who winks* No I won't be pressing charges.. He can go home tonight.

Johnny: *confused and surprised*

Granger: Annie?

Annie: I've made my decision.. I'll sign him out myself.

Ben: Miss. LeBlanc you are not really going to-

Annie: Yes Ben I am

Granger: *hands her the release form. She signs it* Well Johnny its you're lucky night. *lets him out of the holding cell* go home

Johnny: ~What? Thats it? *walks out of the station* After what we did to her house?~

-Inside MPS-

Granger: Annie he

Annie: I let him go because he is probably always in that cell. How is he supposed to change if this is all he knows.

Granger: Okay okay.

Annie: Mary is already talking to my parents. Thank you. Have a good night.

Granger: Oh yeah have a good night.

-Outside of MPS-

Annie: *walks out of the station to see Johnny leaning on the phone booth* ~He was tapping a quater on the top waiting~

Johnny: LeBlanc.

Ben: Oh no! You should be grateful that miss Leblanc didn't press any charges or you and those other spades would have more hell to pay.

Annie: Ben..

Johnny: Thanks *notices half a smile, he smiles* And your welcome for your present

Annie: *rolls her eyes and smiles walks away* ~He smiled at me... Not a sarcastic rude smile but a real soft cute smile! *blushes* wow!~

Johnny: *puts in the quarter* ~Fuck.. Whats the matter with her, now I just don't want to hurt her. I just need her to act spoiled or something! *leans back with a smiles*~

Hayden: What happened?

Johnny: Just come pick me up *hangs up and smiles thinking about Annie*