Chapter 22

(Mapleton mountain B-side)

Annie: ~It was Jayden and I in one car against 2 other one's. The engines were roaring I shifted the stick and was ready to race as soon as the girl said go we zipped past her~

Jayden: Hey slow down! You're going to crash!

Annie: ~We were close to hitting the two cars. One sped up so I managed to slip inbetween~ We didn't crash! *speeds up passing the other car* Jayden calm down!

Jayden: How much did you bet in?

Annie: 750

Jayden: Dollars?!

Annie: *rolls her eyes with a smile* No
marshmallows *passes the finish line first* we just won ourselves $1000 *smiles. Rolls down the window a crack* Jacob!! *the boy runs over with the money* Hey can you drive us back down?

Jacob: *he nodded and Jayden moved to the back as I sat in the passengers seat* I've never seen someone race that fast.

Annie: *smiles* So do you just randomly race?

Jacob: Every Tuesdays, Fridays, and Saturdays *smiles at her*

(Kings&Queen)

Annie: Thanks *smiles as she and Jayden get out of the car*

Jayden: Its Jacob isn't it?! How can you be dating a spade! Its its!

Annie: Its what?!

Jayden:.. I don't know?! Wrong?!

Annie: Its not Jacob!

Jayden: But it is a spade?!

Annie: If it was?!

Jayden: *looks at the King and queens* I'd be mad that you didn't tell me...

Annie: Liar you would have freaked out just like you did a second ago..

Jayden: Well yeah because thats a big deal.

Annie: *rolls her eyes* Lets just go home

(Mapleton city hall A/B-side)

·The next day·

Annie: *sitting next to a window looking out into the town* ~Jayden and I got to our homes, we didn't talk at all since last night.. She was on the other side of the hall. We were being petty and we both knew it~

Mrs. LeBlanc: Annie come up here.

Annie: *walks up onto the stage* Yes mother?

Mrs. Bartel: We got the tiara and the scepter today *getting them out of the box*

Annie: *Everyone stares as they place the tiara on her head*

Mrs. Brown: Aww dear you do look beautiful. *smiles*

Annie: Thank you ~Today was the election or whatever for the sheriff, Tomorrow was the ball. Finally we finshed, I went to the drive in hoping Johnny would be there~

Johnny: It feels like its been forever *kisses her*

Annie: Yeah *smiles* Hey you haven't told Hayden that your dating the heart of Mapleton have you?

Johnny: No... You haven't told Jayden your dating the king of spades?

Annie: No but she almost found out..

Johnny: Oh? *walking to the booth* How?

Annie: She thought I was dating Jacob *rolls her eyes*

Johnny: Ha *rolls his eyes* Oh Jacob told me you won your first race last night.

Annie: *kisses him* Yeah and I found out the kings and queens is a fucking scam for my parents! And most of the parents in Mapleton

Johnny: Now you really know how shitty this town is *kisses her*

Annie: ~He was right Mapleton was a Shitty town~ *They kissed deeply stumbling back not breaking the kiss*

Johnny: I love you.

Annie: ~We fell back onto the bed. My stomach filled with butterflies as his fingers brushed against my stomach~ I love you too

Both: ~Everything moved to fast but it was amazing~ *Annie laying on his chest* I love you