Chapter 19

(Orlando drive in B-side)

Annie: ~Johnny tightened his grip on my arm~ Ow ~escaped my mouth he let go and threw me a glare before he put on a fake smile and walked out~

Mr. LeBlanc: Sorry for intruding.

Johnny: No *smiles walking towards them* What can I do for you Mr. Leblanc?

Mr. LeBlanc: I'll get to the point, I want to buy the drive in.

Johnny: Nope sorry you can't.

Pittbull: Give us a minute *pulls Johnny aside Annie ducked down* You're gonna sell him this dump!

Johnny: I'm not Pitt. *furrows his eyebrows* You know my dad wouldn't want me to.. Pitt this is all I really have from him.

Pittbull: Johnny he would have done it, because his family needs the money to keep a roof over everyones heads.

Johnny: I'll just re open the drive in.

Pittbull: I'd like to see how smoothly that'll run.

Johnny: It'll run perfectly. *goes back* I'm sorry LeBlanc but my answer is still no.

Mr. LeBlanc: How about you give me a number?

Johnny: Zero.. As in theres zero chances you'll be getting the drive in. *smirks*

Mr. LeBlanc: Okay John *nods* Have a good night.

Johnny: You too sir! *watches as he leaves* Now you two out of the drive in *goes back into the booth*

Annie: So you're going to re open the drive in?

Johnny: Yes now go home.

Annie: *frowns* John-

Johnny: Annie go home before your dad sees that you ran away again. *walks past her going upstairs*

Annie: I snuck out *pushes him* For you!

Johnny: Stop

Annie: *pushes him* Look at me!

Johnny: ~I wanted to stay mad for a little longer, not to make her feel bad but because I hadn't really been mad for a while~ Annie please just go home. *sits at a computer*

Annie: Not until we talk, Johnny I want to help you. I know how much you care about this place because it belongs to your dad.. John I want to help you.

Johnny: *looks at her* I'm sorry.. I do love you..

Annie: So can I help?

Johnny: Fine..

(Mapleton high A-side)

Annie: ~It was waaayy to early but I came to print out the flyers Johnny and I made last night, I had to get them early so no one would see that I was helping him~ *walks out of the computer lab*

William: Annie there's gossip amoungst the mothers and they are all speaking about you

Annie: Oh because of what I said about the Angel family?

William: No?? *confused* apparently you tried to sabotage your parents.. And that you're some whore.

Annie: A whore?! *shocked*

William: You sneaking out...

Annie: Oh, ugh you know what its fine.. Today after school would you mind helping me with something?

William: With what?

Annie: I need you, *pulls him into the library* Johnny is re-opening the orlando drive in and we need to hang up flyers in the east side.

William: Umm okay but won't people suspect something?

Annie: Not if you help.. I mean think about it you and I are both tutors, you and I don't stereotype the spades. These small minded east siders will just see it as charity work. *hands him flyers* Hold them for now after tutoring we'll start by Edna's diner.

William: *shrugs* Mkay

(West side high B-side)

Hayden: Fuck John I haven't really seen you in a while.

Johnny: I know *throws his arm around Hayden* I need you to hang these posters around *places the flyers on Haydens chest* Make sure to tell them that LeBlanc dick is trying to buy it.

Hayden: Wait Johnny

Johnny: What?

Hayden: Uh.. Nevermind. *looks at the flyer*

Johnny: Don't think I forgot about our dads *smiles* I'll see you at the drive in tonight bring your mom and hunter