Chapter 14

(Edna's Diner A/B-side)

Johnny: ~I watched as Annie and Asher (her ex might I add) embraced each other after he had asked her to the Mapleton Ball.. I shouldn't be jealous.. Because we knew that we would have to hide our relationship as much as possible.. I still wanted to kill Angel. *gets up and walks out*~

Hayden: I hate that stupid ball. *they all follow Johnny*

Kenzie: Why?

Lauren: We're allowed to go but we get treated like animals *gets on her motorcycle*

Johnny: Shut up.. Everyone head to the Kings and Queens! *rides away*

(Kings&Queen B-side)

Johnny: I have an announcement *gets on stage grabbing the microphone* No one is allowed to go to the Mapleton Ball this year. *no one disagreed* Okay then *he got off the stage and was walking out*
Hayden: *stops him* Why?

Johnny: Its not safe. Especially with Mr. LeBlanc... *pushes past him and drives to the drive in. Flops onto the couch looking at all the pictures Annie had put up of them* ~I shouldn't be jealous *sighs* But I am.. She loves me.. So ignore it she is going with Angel because her parents *picks up a picture of Annie eating cherries when they went out of town into Lakeview. Thats where Johnny had asked her to be his girlfriend and where they got the pictures developed.*

°~·Flash back·~°

(Sweet water lake -Lakeview)

·2:30pm·

Annie: *takes a picture of Johnny eating a cherry* You look so cute.

Johnny: *smiles with his mouth closed as he chews* You too princess

Annie: *sighs looking at the lake* The water looks so nice..

Johnny: Lets go in.

Annie: I didn't bring a swimming suit.

Johnny: *stands up and pulls his shirt off* Come on, who says you need a swimming suit

Annie: *averts her eyes, chewing her lip* Fine *gets Undressed and they jumped into the water*

*They played around in the water, when they decided to get out and dry off they got dressed and Annie started eating the cherries*

Johnny: *Takes a picture* You really are beautiful.

Annie: *smiles lays on him looking up* How are we really gonna ever be happy?

Johnny: ~She was talking about his gang and her family~ *kisses her. After a long make out session* Annie will you be my girlfriend?

Annie: *nods* Yeah.

°~·End of flash back·~°

Hayden: Ayee!! Orlando!!

Johnny: *looks down at Hayden and Kenzie* What?

Hayden: Let us in you knob!

Johnny: *smiles* Nah I'll come down.

Hayden: Come on John!

Johnny: *hiding all the pictures. Gets up, sighs* Fine ~I knew they would be suspicious if I hadn't let them in since its been weeks since I've let them in~ *goes down opens the door* Come in

(Edna's diner A/B-side)

Annie: ~I watched as the red spades left the diner. Oh Johnny, I'll see him later tonight~

(LeBlanc Mansion A-side)

·Dinner·

Mr. LeBlanc: Annie we invited the Angels for dinner tomorrow night.

Annie: Okay father. *finishes eating and goes to her room late at night she sneaks out*

(Orlando's drive in B-side)

Annie: *pulls out her key to the projection booth. Opens the door* John? *Johnny kisses her pressing her against the wall pinning her wrist to the wall* Johnny.. ~I could smell the alcohol~

Johnny: I love you.

Annie: ~My heart began to race as he began to kiss down my neck~ John! Stop! *pushes him away* You're drunk whats the matter with you!

Johnny: *sighs* I'm sorry *slides down the wall*

Annie: Is.. Is this about Asher?

Johnny: I know it shouldn't bother me but it does. *glances up at her*

Annie: *kisses him* Johnny you don't have to be sorry.. I felt bad for even doing it.

Johnny: You know I love you right?

Annie: Yeah I do *smiles* Come on you should sleep *helps him up*

Johnny: I'm sorry for making you do all this and I promise I will stop drinking.

Annie: I don't care if you drink I just don't want you drinking to the point where you can't even walk. *lays next to him turning the light off*

Johnny: Okay *wraps his arms around Annie's waist* Good night baby girl *kisses her head*

Annie: Good night.