Chapter 18

(Mapleton apartments B-side)

Johnny: ~I hung up soon after Asher had left~ Hey mom have you seen the thin vase?

Mer: Thin vase? What for?

Maddie: He's setting up for his date.

Mer: *looks at Johnny surprised* Aww my baby boy is going on his first real date! *hugs him*

Johnny: Awh mom get off. *she stops stops hugging him* I've been on so many dates.

Darian: giving a girl a cookie then taking her up to the projection booth to sleep with her is not a real date John.

Maddie: So whose the special girl?

Lauren: Is it really a girl from Lakeview?

Mer: Lakeview thats an hour away!

Johnny: I.. {Riinng Riinng} *smirks* Saved by the bell *answers* Hello.

Annie: I'm on my way there.

Johnny: Wait outside until I get there, if you get there before I do.

Annie: Okay. Bye

Johnny: Bye. *hangs up* Okay I need that vase

Mer: *takes the vase out of the cabinet* I want to meet this girl before I die. *smiles*

Johnny: Oh mom don't say things like that *hugs her and kisses her head* You will meet her I promise. Good night.

Mer: Good night.

(Orlando's drive in B-side)

Johnny: *puts a rose inside the vase. He set up lights and he got snacks and had ordered a few movies* Finally

Annie: I'm here!

Johnny: *looks over the edge, he smiles down as she smile up at him*

Annie: Are you gonna come down to let me in?

Johnny: Of course *picks up a bin of white rose petals showers them over her*

Annie: *picks up a petal sees a red spade on it* Wow with true Red spade fashion.

Johnny: *opens the door* Come on *pulls her in and upstairs*

Annie: How romantic. *smiles and kisses him*

Johnny: A movie date just for you *taps the bottom of her chin* come on.

Annie: So you don't want to talk about my dad threatening to buy the drive in? *lays up next to him*

Johnny: I won't let him.. *wraps his arm around her as the movie begins*

Annie: Your family owns three properties.. Orlando drive in, Salvage yard, and The Kings and Queens...

Johnny: You don't worry about it. *getting a bit annoyed. Letting go*

Annie: How can you afford to pay off everything... This drive in hasn't been in business since.

Johnny: I fucking know Annie!! *turns away and sets his elbows on his knees*

Annie: Calm down I'm just trying to get you to worry a little bit.

Johnny: Annie I know! I know that your family are snakes! ~Why couldn't she just drop it~

Annie: ~Even though he was right that was my family~ Snakes? You come from a group of criminals and junkies!

Johnny: Oh you should know what they are like!

Annie: Excuse me!?

Johnny: Shut up you aren't proper you aren't miss obedient and you aren't perfect!

Annie: I never said I was any of those things you jerk!

Johnny: Yeah well you sure like to act as if you were!

Hayden: Uhh Johnny?

Johnny: *rolls his eyes* What!? *looks over the edges sees Hayden Pittbull and Mr. LeBlanc* Uh I'm kind of busy here...

Pittbull: Your girlfriend can wait, get down here

Johnny: Sure! *nervously smiles. Grabs Annie's arm, whispers in her ear* It's your dad.