Chapter 16

(West side high B-side)

Annie: Its not what it looks like!

Johnny: *rolls his eyes* If you tell him I attacked you I-

Annie: Shut it, I'm speaking. *looks at William who has no real reaction* Well tell me what you think.

William: Annie I don't care *half a smile*

Annie: Yo.. You don't care?

William: They aren't that bad *shrugs*

Annie: Will you can not tell anyone

William: I know you want to keep it a secret. Asher knows you're seeing someone right?

Annie: He knows I just want to be friends so it shouldn't matter.

Johnny: They broke up and agreed to JUST stay friends.

Annie: Johnny my car is going to be here soon I think you should go. *kisses him and Johnny glances at William before leaving*

William: So do you really love him?

Annie: Yeah *smiles. Sighs* I hate this stupid town and this stupid rules oh and their stupid standards.

William: I sort of always knew.

Annie: H.. How?!

William: Well its pretty obvious. You stayed after tutoring later, you and John always glance at each other throwing looks, you guys talk more than the other, and you guys flirt way to much.. Johnny I get but the first day we came here you hated him and you showed it.

Annie: Sooo you can't tell anyone not even Jayden knows *her car pulls* You need a ride?

William: Umm no I'm okay, thank you.

Annie: Bye.

William: Bye. *Watches until Annie's car disappears*

Johnny: Does Asher still like Annie?

William: *gets scared* John you can't just jump out at someone like that.

Johnny: *rolls his eyes* Do he still like Annie?

William: Yeah he does.

Johnny: Make him understand that she isn't interested at all

William: I'll try..

(LeBlanc Mansion A-side)

Mrs. LeBlanc: Annie stop moving!

Annie: You don't have to tighten it to much! Its just dinner we aren't getting married.

Mrs. LeBlanc: Well maybe one day. *finishes*

Annie: *sighs* No never.

Mrs. LeBlanc: Oh please *rolls her eyes* Annie you need to start thinking about who you would like to marry for your future.

Annie: I'm only 17!! I should wait at least ten more years *turns to face her mother*

Mrs. LeBlanc: No one is gonna wait that long my dear now lets go downstairs

Annie: *sighs, follows downstairs*

Mrs. LeBlanc: Go greet the men in the smoke room then come back down to the sitting area.

Annie: Yes mother. *walks to the smoke room. The guys all look at her* Good evening Mr. Angel. Asher..

Mr. Angel: Evening darling.

Asher: Evening Annie *kisses the back of her hand*

Annie: I just came to greet the two of you but I need to be down at the other room.

Mr. Angel: Okay.

·Dinner·

Annie: ~It was a quiet it was mainly our mothers talking~

Mr. LeBlanc: And I plan on buying the Orlando drive in.

Annie: What why?! *everyone looks at her. She glances at everyone* I mean... No why?

Mr. LeBlanc: Sweet heart no one is using that space anymore. *smiles* Its not in business.

Annie: I'm sorry but what does that have to do with anything, its still valuable to the Orlando family.

Asher: The Orlando family? You mean the King of Spades and his sisters and widowed mother?

Annie: Yes. *nods* Why do you make it sound so bad?! They're a family non the less!