Chapter 35

(Orlando drive In B-side)

Kenzie: *Smiles at Johnny. Pours a cup of water on him* Rise and shine.

Johnny: What the fuck!

Kenzie: What time did you even fall asleep

Johnny: ~I looked around confused~ Umm 10..

Kenzie: Ten?! *laughs* John it's 5pm

Johnny: What?! Really?! *stands up* Fuck.. I need to shower then come back to start getting the food for the concession stand ready.

Kenzie: First we're getting you food *smiles*

Johnny: I can't get food *smiles* I still have alot to do before the customers get here.

Kenzie: Come on the spades and I will help you *pulls on his arm*

Johnny: *looks at her as she smiles* Fine but you all better be fast.

(Mapleton City Hall A/B-side)

•7:55pm•

Annie: ~The ball was starting. Asher and I were sitting with our families. My father was telling everyone how his son was taking over the business.~ So when am I gonna get crowned or whatever? *leans back in her chair*

Mrs. LeBlanc: In 5 minutes. Lets start heading you two *stands up*

Annie: ~I looked up at my brother and father. This was probably the last time I would see them, to think that I actually protected them... *rolls her eyes* Anyways my mother was giving a speech then~

Mrs. LeBlanc: And finally the crown goes to our most precious heart of Mapleton

Annie: ~I smiled as I walked out to the crowd cheering and clapping~ Kay great now I can go right?

Mr. LeBlanc: Annie.

Annie: What. ~I looked over to him with a glare then I smiled~ I just want to see my boyfriend that you tried to kill!

Mrs. LeBlanc: Annie what are you doing?!

Annie: Everyone look under your seats! ~I hid the pictures and just evidence in general~ Yes your precious sheriff is a fucking scam the whole LeBlanc family is and I was just as stupid as all of you.. He blackmailed the red spades into doing his dirty work. Now you know who the real monsters of Mapleton are... ~My parents both glares at me as people were shouting at them, real cops came to arrest my father, mother, and brother. We were outside~

Mr. LeBlanc: Annie you aren't as smart as you thought

Annie: What?? ~I asked but they had him in a cop car. I looked around and didn't see Asher with his family. I ran over to Jayden~ Jay where's Asher?

Jayden: *Shrugs* Hey you did it.

Annie: No Asher is gonna hurt Johnny! *Jayden and I went over to a cop and I explained what I thought was going to happen*

Officer: We have to hurry.

(Orlando drive in)

Mer: You did amazing John

Johnny: *smiles* Thanks.. *hugs her* And you doubted me

Mer: *smiles and rolls her eyes*

Johnny: *smiles* ~I climbed on to the roof of the projection booth~ Okay before the movie starts I just want to thank each and everyone of you who came tonight. I know this place hasn't been opened since... Well since my father passed away but.. Thank you again he would have loved to have been here *Everyone claps and cheers*. I'm sorry to say that after tonight there will no longer be a drive in.. Oka-
{People screaming}....

Johnny: ~We heard a loud bang as a bullet passed me.~ Everyone down!! ~I watched as everyone got down or in their cars then I watched as Asher got tackled down by an officer~

Annie: John?! Johnny?!

Johnny: ~Annie came running upstairs, she smiled when she saw me. That beautiful fucking smile~

Annie: *Jumps on to Johnny. He groans in pain* Oh sorry!

Johnny: *Rolls over so he is on top smiles.* Its fine babe *kisses her*

Hayden: Okay keep it pg you two.

Annie: ~We both giggles and got up. Johnny started the movie and we climbed down~ Asher!

Asher: I loved you first! He fucking hated you and you fell for him?!

Annie: I thought you were my friend! *I punched him before the officer put him in the car*

William: Good one *ruffles Annie's hair*

Johnny: Thats my girl *kisses her*

Annie: ~Johnny and I walked back to the projection booth~ and they are all in prison.. Mapleton needs a new sheriff.. *smiles at William* but I know the perfect soul.

Johnny: What about the LeBlanc mansion and well the west side..

Annie: The mansion is ours.. *smiles playing with his hair* You'll only have to share a bathroom with one girl now *they kiss*

Johnny: I can live with that. *smiles then frowns* Then that means the drive in is going back in the market under bank property.

Annie: *smiles and laugh, reaches into her pocket* I'm sorry I didn't tell you but I bought it so Carson wouldn't *hands him the deed*

Johnny: I love you *They make out*

•One month later•

*Annie met Meridith and the rest of Johnnys sisters. They moved into the mansion all together, they had Thanksgiving dinner together. Annie had alot of money from her incarcerated family, she used that money to help start a funding for new schools on the west side. Johnny officially changed the drive ins name to Johannie's family drive in.

(Mapleton City Hall)

Annie: Now that William is the new sheriff and we agreed to treat both sides equally we are now one happy city! With that this summer the construction for the new west side schools will begin *everyone cheers and claps*

(King&Queens)

Johnny: I first want to thank my beautiful girlfriend Annie LeBlanc *people clap and cheer* Without her we would have never been treated the same.. We probably would have lost everything *people agree* So come up here babe.

Annie: *rolls her eyes and gets on stage with him* Uhh.. You're welcome?

Johnny: Annie will you be our queen of spades? *Holding a white leather jacket*

Annie: I'd love to *everyone cheers as she puts on the jacket. And cheered even louder when they kissed*

The End