Lionheart:"D-Did you tell them?" he asked in fear as the young hunters look at each other.

Nora:"So is it different from what everyone expected?"she asked Ruby who just shrugged.

.

.

.

.

.

Meanwhile at Menagerie, Ghira Belladonna and Sun Wukong were beyond pissed.

Ghira:"Unbelieveable!!"

Sun:"This is total garbage!!"

Ghira and Sun:"WE CAN'T LET THEM GET AWAY WITH THIS!!!"

Kali:"Well at least you two finally agreed on something." she said with a smile on herf face as both Ghira and Sun look at her and back at each other.

Sun then scratched the back of his head embaressed as Ghira was scratching his beared embaressed too.

Kali just smiled, before Blake walked in the house.

Blake:"Guys, everything is going to be okay."

.

.

.

.

Later that night, Blake was now outside the house looking at the sky from the balcony, before Ilia made her appearence.

Ilia:"You need better security." she said.

Blake eyes widen as Ilia made herself visible due to her Camaleon Faunas heritage.

Blake was about to run back inside to grab her sword, until Ilia grabbed her by the shoulder.

Ilia*whisper*:"P-Please, I just need to talk."

Blake then glare at Ilia.

Blake:"How can you still be working for them, Ilia?" she asked Ilia.

Ilia:"B-Blake-"however before she could've continued Blake cut her off.

Blake:"Corsac and Fennec will blame you, if things don't work out. We confronted them today and they said they didn't know anything. They said they were 'disappointed' that you stayed with Adam. But we both know they are guilty."

Ilia then sighed.

Ilia:"You can't prove anything."

Blake:"Our proofs may not be enough to hold them. But they're enough to shake the Faunas here. Is that what you want, Ilia? To cause another war between Factions again?"

Ilia then removed her mask as she sighed, looking at Blake straight in her golden eyes.

Ilia:"Your plan isn't gonna work Blake. Please, just leave Menagerie before it is too late."she begged Blake.

Blake:"You are gonna have to make me." she responded calmly.

Ilia:"..................I know." she responded in sadness before putting her mask and disappearing in the shadows.

Blake then clentch her fists, before she sighed and looked at the moon.

.

.

.

.

.

Back at Mistral, the five Huntsman were now in professor Lionheart office.

Lionheart:"It was reckless, even for you."

Qrow:"No, leaving a relic completely unattended, this is reckless. You know how long he hasn't communicated with Oz anymore."