Qrow:"It's quiet. Good job, kids."

Jaune then turned to see that the Knight's Grimm sword was still there as he felt the negative energy coming from that sword.

Jaune then approached it as the sword that turn into small size, the same of Jaune's sword.

Jaune then looked at it as he went to touched it, Ren and Nora then noticed that.

Nora:"JAUNE DON'T DO IT!!!" she yelled.

Jaune however used his magic to burn the sword in to ashes as he sighed.

Nora and Ren sighed too.

Jaune then look up at the sky to noticed that two bullheads were coming to their direction.

Jaune:"Ruby!! Come here, quick!!!" he said to Ruby who then helped an injured Qrow got uo as they walked up to see the bullheads as everyone's eyes widen.

.

.

.

.

.

The Five were now in the bullheads as they asked the paramedics how did they find them, here.

Paramedic:"We were patrolling as saw something happening in your direction, no one lived in this place for years. And once we heard a rumbling we went to check up to see that it was you."

Ruby:"Now, where are we up to?" she asked, before Jaune simply pointed at one direction.

Ruby's eyes widen as she look to see it was Haven.

Ruby then smiled as she hugged her friends.

Ruby:"We made it guys!!"

Nora, Ren and Jaune then smiled at Ruby, before pulling her into a group hug.

.

.

.

.

After the group hug, Jaune was now seen sitting alone and looking at Haven academy as he sighed, before closing his eyes for a second and then open it to see a purple glowing bird flying as his eyes widen.

Jaune then shook his eyes to see it was gone.

A smile then appeared on Jaune's face.

.

.

.

.

Once they reached Haven, Ruby was now resting on a bed, before she decided to got up and start writing a letter to Yang, to say that she was okay and that she was sorry for what happened between them back at Beacon Academy, that her and the others finally reached Haven.

.

.

.

Weiss manage to escape from the Schnee mansion as she was now in a bullhead.

.

.

.

.

Blake was now looking at the White Fang Symbol as she sighed.

.

.

.

.

Yang was now looking for her mother Raven as she wanted answers.

.

.

.

.

John Zatara was now looking at the sky as he whipped a tear and feeling heart broken that her daughter left, but it was time for her to go as he removed the sadness on his face with a proud smile.

.

.

.

Jaune was now cleaning his sword and shield as he look over to the window with a smile on his face.

.

.

.

.

Ocar was now making his way to Haven Academy on train as he was ready to start an adventure.

.

.

.

.

Back at the Grimmworld Cinder was now improving her skills as she took on multiple Grimms on her own.

Emerald then created an illusion of Y/n Zatara on her knees and injured, Cinder then growled before using her fire on the illusion as Salem was smiling.

.

.

.

Klarion was now in Professor Lionheart office as he was drinking some good tea.

Klarion:"Well, professor. Madam Salem always  did say you were.....quite hospitable." he said calmly as his cat was hissing.

.

.

.

It was the beginning of a new adventure for everyone.....

.

.

.

.

.

To be continued...