Ren:"The more damage it takes the bigger he gets and the stronger it gets!!" he yelled before he start running and climbing a tree as he started shooting at the Grimm.

The Knight Grimm then cut the tree in half with his left hand causing Ren to lose his balance and fall, the Knight Grimm was about to grab Ren before Qrow got into the way.

When Ren opened his eyes he saw that the Knight Grimm was holding Qrow instead of him and was starting to crush him.

The Knight Grimm then start slamming Qrow around and manage to crack his aura and left him on the ground badly injured.

Ruby eyes then widen as she went to check up on Qrow.

Ren then did a front flip and got back up as he then start shooting at the Grimm as Jaune then cut his left leg, causing the Grimm to fell over and crash on the ground.

Ren then jump right at the Grimm and start shooting at it, before the Knight Grimm legs regenerate as it the grew in size again reaching 19'0".

The Knight Grimm then let a roar which sent Ren flying awayand crash into a building and crack his aura.

The Knight Grimm then grab his blade as he then slowly made his way towards Ren, but the more he walked the ground was starting to tremble.

Jaune and Ruby noticed that as they both nodded.

Jaune then use his fire on his upgrade Crocea Mors as he slashed both of the Knight Grimm's legs, as Ruby was shooting.

Nora:"What are you doing?!?" she yelled at the both.

Ren eyes widen as he wonder what they were thinking, if the Grimm keeps growing it will get stronger, but if he grows too much and the fact that Ren's Village grounds aren't as stable as they used to be then..

Ren then realized wha they were planning as he went to attack too...as they were damaging the Knight Grimm.

Ruby:"Jaune is taking care of its legs!! Nora, break its elbows!!! And Ren kept damaging it, more and more!!"

Nora then nodded as she did what Ruby told her to do.

The four together were doing a lot of damage to the Grimm as the Knight kept growing and growind and GROWING to immense size reaching 35'0".

As they kept damaging the Knight Grimm the ground kept shaking as cracks start appearing, more and more.

Ren:"NOW!!!" he yelled at Jaune.

Jaune then start stab his sword on the ground as he raise hsi ahnds int he sky as thunder striked the Grimm, making it grew bigger and reaching 37'0".

Ren:"NORA!!!" he yelled at Nora.

Nora then supercharge by Jaune's thunder then hit the Grimm straight in its face, cracking its helmet as the Grimm reached 39'0" as the ground cracked causing the Grimm's left foot to be stuck underneath.

Ren then glare at the Knight Grimm as it body was slowly being dragged underneath due to his huge size.

Ren then close his eyes.

Ren:(For my mother.....For my father....For everyone you've killed here....)"I hope you keep falling without any chances of you emerging again." he said as the Knight Grimm then tried to reach for Ren, only for the ground to completely crack as the Knight Grimm then fell into a huge and deep hole.

Ren then sighed as he started panting.

Nora then jump right at Ren and pulled him into an hug as he hugged back.

Jaune then rolled his eyes.

Jaune:"Lovebirds."he then turn to see Ruby checking up on Qrow.

Qrow then opened his eyes as he looked at Ruby.