Qrow then sighed.

Qrow:"It's far off." he said before walking as Ruby and Jaune sighed as they followed him.

Jaune*whisper*:"Ren and Nora are still out there."he said as Ruby sighed, before looking at him.

Ruby*whisper*:"I'm sorry."

Jaune then raised an eyebrow.

Jaune*whisper*:"What?"

Ruby*whisper*:"This is all my fault. I shouldn't have dragged you into this."

Jaune just sighed.

Jaune*whisper*:"You didn't drag us... We wanted to come..."

Ruby*whisper*:"You didn't know about Tyrian, about Y/n " however Jaune cut her off.

Jaune*whisper*:"Ruby. We lost...We lost Y/n and Blake.....You lost them too...And Penny...And your team...And, in a way...my previous team. But we are still here. Despite everything we've lost. And whatever we still lose, we chose to come... Because we felt we could make a difference. You didn't drag us... You gave us the courage to follow you." he then finally smiled a bright smile as Ruby did too.

.

.

.

.

.

Meanwhile with Ren and Nora they were now walking in another side of the town as they found a cave.

Ren:"We never get the easy way out, right?" he said calmly as Nora was panting due to how much she had to walk.

Nora:"Easy not fun at all... All right?" she asked Ren, who just nodded.

Ren:"You?"

Nora:"Brought you here, didn't I? Come on, there's more than one way up the mountain." she said with a smile on her face before walking her way up as Ren was smiling, before noticing a thunder striking the sky.

Nora:"HEY!!! The wind is coming out of the cave!" she yelled to catch Ren's attention.

Ren then followed her as they both look inside the cave.

Nora:"Do you think it takes you to the peak?"

Ren:"I think there's only one way to dis-" he was then cut off when a flag hit him in the face as Nora was giggling.

Ren:"Yes, yes, very funny..." he said sarcastically before looking down at the flag which had the symbol of Shion's Village.

Nora:"Hey... what's wrong?"

Ren:"This is the symbol of the village of Shion."

Nora eyes widen.

Nora:"Shion?!? B-But, that's...it's the village where we found the hunter... It's been weeks away!"

Ren eyes widen as he start running in the cave.

Nora:"Ren?!? Wait!!" she yelled.

Ren was now running deep in the cave as he look around to see a bunch of blades lying on the ground as skulls were impaled to spears.

Nora followed him as when she look at the scene, her eyes widen as she tried not to cry.

Nora:"O-Oh, my gosh."

Ren's hair now covered his face as he started walking his way and following the footprints as once he finished following them he saw another exit for the cave, meaning that whatever ws in there broke out and was now making his way towards Qrow, Ruby and Jaune.