"I'll deal with him! Keep building up pressure!" You shouted and used the earth to launch yourself on top of the tank.
"Be careful (Y/N)!!" You heard Sokka shouted, before facing your brother once again.
"Why not use your bending to destroy this entire drill? It would stop everything in a minute," Your brother smirked.

"I am not going to kill everyone in this drill, no matter what nation they are in," You scowled, raised your arms up to fight.
"Aww, thought you would've been like me, guess you got father's side of the genes," He cooed, before sending a giant wave of fire at you, making you duck and roll, before using the muddy water on you to prevent any burns.

"Where's your pet rat sister dearest? Did you finally got rid of it?" He taunted, making you scowl and managed to get close to him before punching his face.
"Less talking, more taking you down!" You hissed and continued to punch him in the face. He grabbed you fist before you kicked him in the stomach.

"I thought you were Azula's bodyguard? Or does she just have for pity?" You smirked at him, making him growl and sent another wave of fire at you.
"I am stronger than Azula! And I'm way stronger than you little sister!" He yelled while shooting fire at you.

"Yet you still have a temper tantrum every time?" You laughed and used rocks to cover your arms like gloves and blocked any fireballs, rubbing to punch him. He dodged and leg sweeped you, about to hit you with a fire punch, though you roll away and saw the metal below his fist dent.

'Oh shit,' You thought before feeling your brother grab your arm and throwing you on the ground and banging your head against the metal.
"Even though I want to kill you, I need to bring you to princess Lala so I could continue my body count," He smirked and lit his hand up.
"Yet, I'm sure she won't mind you having more scars on your body," He chuckled and

Just then, you two felt the drill shake under you, before muddy water exploded out of each side of the drill. You used the opportunity to use the muddy water to continuously hit him. No matter each hit, your brother couldn't fight back, which angered him even more.
"I'm tired of this!!" He shouted and charged at you, taking every blow you gave at him.

Right before as was arms length, you bending the water below him and shot him into the air, before running off the drill as more muddy water shot out of the drill.
"(Y/N)!!" You heard Katara shout and you spotted her, Sokka, and Toph standing on a rock pillar to avoid the muddy water. You hopped on the pillar with them as the drill stopped working, and covered in muddy water.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, at least I got my anger out through his face,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And now, you five stood on the outer wall, looking at the sunset, and you rubbing your arms.
"I just want to say, good effort out there today, Team Avatar!" Sokka smiled, making you nod tiredly.
"Enough with the Team Avatar stuff. No matter how many times you say it, it's not going to catch on," Katara crossed her arms.

"How about... the Boomeraang Squad! See it's good because it's got "Aang" in it. Boomeraang," Sokka nudged Aang, who smiled.
"I kind of like that one," He said as you sighed at Sokka's antics, yet you still love him.
"Let's talk about this on our way into the city," Katara said as the others started to walk off.

"The Aang Gang?" Sokka suggested.
"Sokka..." Katara sighed.
"The Fearsome fivesome?" Sokka grinned and followed them.
"You're crazy," Toph laughed.
"Why? We're fearsome!" Sokka whined, but noticed you stayed there.

"(Y/N)? You coming?" He asked, and you nodded.
"Give me a minute, I just need to do something," You smiled at him softly, making him nod was walk off with the others. You stared out into the sunset, before taking out the scroll of Tiger monkey history. Skimming through words, you found the passage you were looking for.

- Tiger Monkeys are often known to answer to a high pitch whistle and a clap, alerting that you are the one in charge.

You set the scroll down and placed your fingers to your mouth, letting out a loud and long whistle, then a clap.

Nothing.

You did it again, and yet nothing. You sighed before placing the scroll back in your pocket and turning to catch up with the others.

"Please Twig, be inside these walls safe and sound,"
____________________________________

A little meme for you all.

(Y/N) is as busty as she is buff.

Aang is looking respectfully 👁_👁💧

Stay healthy and stay tune!