Episode 2: Tatsumi In The Mushroom City

Start from the beginning

He knew he had to get some information about this place before he can make a move. "Right, time to gather some information."

C

In the other part of a city called the Mushroom City, a tall girl with pink hair that was tied up in twin ponytails with ribbons was walking down the pedestrian's path along with six other people. They were in the city since there was a certain gamer girl who ran away and all of them were calling her name. "Tari!" She called out to her best friend in a gibberish Japanese.

"Tari! Where are you?" the second person, who had a moustache and was wearing a dark blue and white plumber outfit with a cap.

"Come out whereever you are, Tari." An axolotl with a scar on his left eye called out.

"At this rate, I think we would never find Tari, Saiko." A talking small sea-like creature said to the tall girl.

Saiko stopped in her tracks and leered at him for saying that. "We are going to find her. And this wouldn't have happened if the idiot....." She looked at a certain person who was Mario, "didn't destroy all of her teeth back in the dentist."

Well that was true, it had been a few days since that incident with the dentist along with Chris and Swagmaster and now she decided to run off to the city. The psycho let out a stressful sigh. "Fine, but I know she would get attracted to this." She pulled out a rubber duck from her breast-pocket and began squeezing it, hoping to get the gamer girl's attention.

She squeezed the toy for a few times until it became apparent that the other girl wasn't coming here. Mario's brother, Luigi, had a concern look on his face. "I don't know guys, this time of day is always busy in the city. And I'll doubt we'll find her."

The other person, who was a game like hooded figure standing over her bed with large green pixels eyes and two blade coming out of its arms, Bob suddenly spoke. "I hIgHlY aGrEe WiTh LuIgI. BuT I aM sIcK oF LoOkInG fOr HeR At-"

But before he could even finish his line, Saiko then kicks him, which he was sent flying towards a faraway building. "AhHh, My OvArIeS!"

The Axolotl just sighed, knowing how serious this was. "Well then, if we're going to search for her then we're going to split up in groups and could meet back up in that café." He pointed to the Café, which was called the Doze café.

Mario didn't like this idea. "Are you—" He didn't get to finish as the psychopathic girl just leered at him for just being lazy and also being the one who made this mess, which resulted in his head shrinking. "Ooookie dooookie then."

SMG4 would have to agree with the Axolotl, Axol's idea. "Well, if that's the case then maybe Maio can go with me, Saiko, and Luigi, Bob can be with Boopkins, and you can go with..... Melony."

Bob could already think about the last part and looked at him. "I hOpE yOu'Re NoT SiMpInG wHiLe We'Re LoOkInG fOr HeR."

Axol just sighed as the two groups began parting ways to begin looking for the missing girl. "Well then, it's just you and me, Melony." He turns around to looked at the green haired girl who was wearing a black and red watermelon-themed hoodie dress with a green zig zag line in the middle and a watermelon insignia on the bottom right sleeping on the pedestrian street.

This is going to take a while to find the missing girl.

C

Two hours. Two hours of looking for any food and there was no luck for the lost assassin. He was facing down on the table in a café called the Doze Café while lightly banging his head on the table. At this rate, all he could think about was to eat something so that he wouldn't starve in the city. But that doesn't mean that all was bad.