thirty-nine: galvanize

Start from the beginning

"One."

Stiles looks up in annoyance. "I hate you." He whispered. Kennedy jumps on top of the lockers Stiles leaned against, causing him to scream. "Both of you. I hate both of you."

Kennedy giggles, jumping down to land in between the two boys. "Oh, come on, it's Mischief Night! Have some fun,"

༺❀༻

༺❀༻

Kennedy approached Lydia, holding two cups of coffee. "Lydia, I love you," The Martin girl looks up slowly. "But that sweater is ugly."

Lydia looked down at her outfit, "And?" Lydia inquired, looking back up. "Those boots are atrocious."

The two girls stared at each other, and then bursted into giggles. "God I love us," Kennedy sighed, handing the redhead the coffee.

"Right?" Lydia took a sip, humming in thought. "Pumpkin spice?"

Kennedy smiled innocently. "Gotta get into the spirit, don't we?" She inquired. Lydia hummed in agreement. "I gotta go, see you soon," The two blew each other kisses, walking opposite directions. Scott and Stiles walked into the school. Kennedy gasped  "Can I have that?" She asks her classmate, Jared. Taking a roll of toilet paper, she chucks it at Stiles. The human boy gasps in surprise, smacking it away.

"All right, that's my face!" Stiles yelled, pausing when he sees Kennedy. "Oh, hey babe!" Kennedy rolls her eyes playfully, walking over at Stiles pats Scott's arm. "Hey, dude, good decision, buddy. Good Alpha decision."

"I hope so."

Kennedy rose a brow, "What Alpha Decision?" She asked, confused.

Scott looked over. "Ethan and Aiden wanted to be in our pack." Kennedy rose a brow, surprised. "I said no, obviously." The Hale girl sipped her coffee, just staring. "I would've asked you, but you weren't there,"

"Hey, I would've said the same thing." Kennedy followed, putting her free hand up. "They're responsible for hurting Isaac, killing Erica and Boyd. I don't want them in our pack either."

Stiles looked over from his locker, seeing Scott look into the distance absentmindedly. "What are you looking at?"

Scott looks over. "Me?"

"You." Kennedy turns her head to see Kira at her locker. "You looking at her?" Stiles asked.

"Her? Who her?"