Marriage

Juhi's pov

I open my eyes with too much headache and pain in my whole body, I slowly open my eyes consuming the scene front of me. I am tied up on chair with ropes on my hands which are behind my back and each legs is tied with legs of chair on each side. Their is dim light in the where I am being tied up.

Then I realized, I was being kidnapped again by this gang I don't know which like most of them want to kill me.

From how many days I have been in their hand, I don't know I didn't remember. I am just feeling burning sensation in my whole body. I'm feeling like am burning, or maybe like I am in need of something very desperately or I will die. But wait did my men's know that I am here. why this is always happens with me my  whole body is paining too much.

Finally someone came into room. He looks like he is in his 50s or maybe 60s he is kinda old. With two body guard on each side.

' Look  boys,our precious princess has awake.'

Speaks old man in sarcastic tone.
And again this drama has started fullish questions like who are you, why I am here, what do you want and blah blah blah, I have enough of this drama, or maybe it's kinda became part of my life.

'So, princess aren't you gonna ask to us that why are you here, huh ?

'I want water '

Only words came out off my mouth what did you expect from person who is exhausted and burning from inside out. Yeah, I am feeling too exhausted, too hungry, too thirsty, too tired.

The old man only chuckle and order his man something, and that man left after taking the order bowing his boss.

That old man only staring into me with smirk, like he is amused too see me. I can't predict his intentions but it seems bad too much bad for me.
Soon the man come with plate of food and water bottle .

I am not that fool to eat it but I doubt how easily he agreed on me generally this people who kidnapped me never gave me food and make me starve for days until my men's find me. But what if they put poison or any drugs in it.

'How can I believe you not put poison in it.'

'Oo princess, I am not gonna kill you so easily ur not my prey. Someone else want to kill you, I am just helping them to get you. '

'How many days I have been here'. My voice came up Lil bit husky and dry, while speaking my throat is also paining.

'Three weeks, your been unconscious. It's not your fault, the drugs we have been giving you are too strong for your body to consume.'

Fucking 3 weeks I been unconscious, are they serious which drugs they have given me. These fuckers never gonna leave me in peace but where are my men's why they haven't found me yet.

'I know your too hungry, just eat this. There is alot of things which are coming. You need energy right."

"How can I believe in you?" I again ask.
The old man sigh and pick a spoon and eat from plate and tgen gesture me too eat it. The old man seems not too cruel as others I have experienced. I can see sympathy in his eyes. Is that sympathy is for me. But the hell I am gonna eat if my hands have been tied up.

'Release my hands, how I am gonna eat.'

As I said the one of man came and released my hand and other old man sit infront of me on chair. I stretch my hands which became numb from being tied up. I start finishing food which they have given me. Soon I finish my food while person infront of me is  watching my every move, I can tell he has too much information to tell me. The silence in room was too much awkward so I decided to break it.

'You said your not gonna kill me, then who was that person.'

'You will know 1st finish your food.'

Soon I finish everything on my plate.

'Now tell me what information you have for me.'

I ask as I want to know who is this man and what he want from me.

'Princess, 1st tell me how many years you have been married to KIM TAEHYUNG'.

I was confused at first from this question, it's common my enemy ask me about my Husband but why outoff sudden this question come up.

'Why you wanna know this, just cut the crap and tell me why I am here ?

'No, I am just curious as you have been here from too many days and no one is curious where you are except Allures.

'What's your name '

I ask as I don't know his name and as of taehyung I don't know maybe he knows or not I don't know. Because it's rear we tell your business to each other specially in these days or in past months. Things between us is became very complicated.

'Ahh, so silly of me I didn't introduce myself to you, Btw myself is Lee Hyun.'
I nod and tell me to continue.

'So Princess, you didn't answer my question how many years you are married to Mafia King Kim Taehyung.'
Not wanting waste time I start to tell him anyways its not that secret  because many knows about us. I think for while and then tell me

"Nine years."

"Now tell why you ask this question out off blue." Other one look amuse by information. He shake his head and speak.

'Wow, I feel pity over you now. Wanna know why no one came to rescue you. '

'Because, everyone is busy in marriage preparation of Mitty Kim Taehyung.
Other one says but soon his tone change. He chuckle darkly and says.

'Your precious husband is so busy in preparation of his own marriage that he forgot that his other wife his queen gonna soon realized the feeling of real the hell. '

To be continued.........

___________

PARK JUHI : Most powerful female Mafia
• Mafia Princess
• Leader of Allures
( female main lead)

KIM TAEHYUNG : Leader of Kim (biggest and most powerful gang)

• Husband of Juhi
• Mafia King
( Male main lead )

_________

Thanks for reading 📚....

I don't support child marriage..
It's pure fanfiction..