Chapter 94 "Idiot"

Start from the beginning

Bobby:Okay! Now back to Peter!
*he skips over to the direction Peter had run towards*

(That was soo cool! One of my first missions that turned out well! Should I brag about it to the others? And talk about having to be on duty to protect Spidey and being saved by him?! They'll be so jealous!)

His smile lighting up as his head let out cold mist, his thoughts ran dry when loud footsteps were heard from beside him, and feeling a heavy pressure met against his right hip. Air rushed past his face and being unable to let out a sound or move, turning back to ice was out of his mind when the pressure had pinned him through trees that they had cut in half. Bobby's bruised left hip had met hard contact against a large wide tree, the weight against his hip was hard and heavy enough to feel a pop, his hip going out of place making him tremble and gasp. The pressure had moved back to let him fall to the ground and lay face flat on the grass.

The corner of his eyes looking up to a figure staring down on him, his eyes widening from the aching burning feeling that is moving up and down his thigh and chest from his right leg trembling. Bobby's eyes turning glossy as he tried to move his finger, hoping for ice to form under the figure's feet but his eyes went dark after a blunt kick against his forehead. His eyes closing after catching sight of the figure having a large head that took a faint form of a hammer.

~~~~~~~

Tombstone was placed and webbed against a wall from a small abandoned building. Peter took in a deep breath before grabbing a dusty chair from the corner of the room and places it in front of the body. He dusts the dirt off the chair and turns the backside of the chair forward, and sat with his legs spread with the bar of the chair in between. The teen started to bite his cheeks as he folded his arms over the chair bar and his foot tapping, waiting for Bobby to quickly arrive.

(What's taking him so long? Did he have to handle Elektra too?)

Turning his head to the side to face the wall like the side of his head rests on his forearms over the chair. His foot tapping quicker on the ground as his finger taps on his arm.

(How should I question him? Do I use the same tactic as I did with the other guy? Tombstone wouldn't end up crying by me right?)

He looks back forward to Tombstone's bruised face, then looking at his hand that still felt a bit tingling from the number of punches he gave.

(I've been aggressive today every since Danny came back...and knowing that he is somehow involved in this just makes me pissed. Why would someone like Danny be involved in this? He's probably clueless about this! And if I tell him then he'll have more to worry about besides Ava...which I'm taking care of too...)

Peter loudly sighed before he yawned and stretched his arms up, his eyes tearing up as he threw his head back.

Spider-Man:I might need to write some things down when I get back...this is too much for a kid like me to handle...

After a few more minutes of silence, Tombstone's eyes had slowly opened. The blurriness becoming clear to notice Peter sitting on a chair in front of him; his fingers tapping on his arm with a light whisper counting each tap. Peter stops tapping when he saw movement from the man, standing back straight with his chin over his arms.