22

Wow 3 chapters in one day? OwO The drip 😂🤣😂🤣 fortnite bad big chungus sussy amongus
That is the cringiest thing I've ever typed, I'm sorry

"If you'll show the the problem area, we should be able to get this done in the hour."

Pico rolled up his sleeves, as did Keith. He felt embarrassment wash over him.

"Alright. Black skin, with no shine. Is there any pain?"

"Completely numb." Keith spoke.

"Pico, you have shiny marks on your left arm. Forgive me if this is personal or insensitive, but are these scars?"

"Yeah, stupid scars."

"Anything else you personally know about this? Does it spread more with negative thoughts or emotional instability?"

"Now that I think of it, it does." He hadn't really put thought to it. Keith nodded as if it was incredibly obvious.

"Alright. Do either of you know how this started? Where there any interactions with demonic, non-humanoid creatures?"

"The lemon thing." Keith spoke before Pico could.

"Lemon? Could you be more specific?"

"It had a lemon for a head, a pale lemon, and it tried to eat me. There was no skin on its neck and the rest of it's body was black. It had bloodstained teeth on the outside of its mouth, and it had no eyelids. It didnt have hands or feet, just two little weird thumb things. It was kind of fat, and it was really stretchy, like elastigirl, but in a creepy way. Its pupils were huge." Pico said without hesitation.

"Jeez, how long were you near that thing?" Keith looked at him, slightly worried.

"If you'd seen it, you wouldn't forget it."

"He didn't go near the demon? You spread it to him?"

"I guess so."

"Alright, so we've got information, now we just have to figure out what it means. I feel like a doctor." Cassandra traced the symbol on the book cover with her finger. "Indica mihi, CITREA. Vel ad bibliothecam." The book flipped through it's own pages before stopping on a page with a messy pencil sketch.

"Gesundheit."

"It's Latin. I'm part demon, it comes naturally to me. I can't read it otherwise."

She looked down at the page, skimming over it. "Well, the symptoms fit. Is your blood pink?"

"I don't know, I think it's still red."

"One of the main differences between different corruption types is blood color, and this one is neon pink. Unless we know for sure, it could be a completly different demon."

"You can check my blood, I can't feel anything anyways." He just wanted an excuse to hurt himself.

"Nope, not you, I'm not letting you." Keith glared at him. Of course someone would stop him. He'd just got out of the hospital.

Keith walked over to the sink, grabbed a knife, wiped it off on the washcloth, and poked himself quickly, tossing it back into the sink. "Yep, pink." He licked the wound. "Tastes like chalk, if that helps any."

"Yep, thanks." She continued reading the page, her eyes moving left to right across the words that nobody else could read. "Oh, disgusting."

"What?"

"Says the cure is some lovey dovey shit, 'true loves kiss'." She gagged. "Fucking bullshit, how's that supposed to help?"

Nene chimed in. "We should at least try it though, it might work. Love is pretty powerful."

"In fairytales, maybe."

"You're saying you didn't do dumb shit for people you liked?"

"I- well, fine. Have it your way. Pricko, go kiss some hot person."

He glanced at Keith for a fraction of a second.

"I don't know, I'll be fine, I've been through worse than slowly going numb and changing color. I don't need true love anyways, who needs love. Not me. No true loves kiss for me."

"Can I talk to you for a minute, Pico?" Keith looked at him worried.

He held his breath for a moment. "Sure."

The two went off into the bathroom, Pico's legs still shaking. His heart pounded in his chest, trying to break his ribs and escape.

Keith locked the door.

"Are you over me?"

"What?"

"Are you over me? Like... love-wise?"

"Of course, yes, definitely."

"I hope you'll forgive me for this, but I need to check. See if she's right."

"What do you mean?"

Keith grabbed his face, his cold black hands on his skin.

Keith pressed his face on Picos, their lips touching for a moment.

Picos head spun. He loved it. He hated it. Why was he letting him just play with his emotions? This wasn't right. This wasn't okay. "No, no. You can't just do that. You can't mess with me like that. You can't."

"I'm sorry, I wanted to see if it would work."

"You can't just kiss me if you don't love me! You shattered my fucking heart, and then you kiss me?" He felt hot tears in his eyes. "Then you use some bullshit excuse? I literally tried to kill myself, and you think it's okay to toy with my feelings?"

"That's not what I meant at all, I'm sorry."

"Its not true love if you don't love someone, isn't that obvious?" He tugged on the door.

"It's locked."

"Of course you fucking locked it." He unlocked the door, shoving it open.

He staggered through the kitchen, running his hand across to wall to catch himself.

The next few hours were a blur. He had made it upstairs, but didn't know how.

He might have passed out on his bed, or he might have been crying.

He hated Keith.
He hated how he loved Keith.
He hated feelings.
He hated himself.
He hated how nothing ever went right for him.
He hated everything.