8

Okay, just a quick note. Future chapters may being in 3rd person POV rather than 1st person POV, so dont be surprised if that happens. Also, if you have any chapter Ideas, please message me, I'm very low on ideas as I'm used to writing angst.

-+Dream PoV+-

The world spun around the blue haired boy. The ground shook, bleeding trees fell everywhere he went. A heavy breathing noise continuously got louder and louder, nearly drowning out the pained cries of strangers.

A searing pain covered his body, like his skin was being torn off slowly. A figure stood just behind him, refusing to be seen, turned as he did. His hands turned black and melted off, leaving blood seeping out of his wrists.

A bueatiful laugh came from all around, slowly turning into a screech that could only be described as that of a demon.

Sobs flooded his ears as he became aware of someone chasing him. Sirens sung in the distance, glass shards fell from the breaking sky, and the ground started breaking as well.

Neon pink goop started falling as well, coming up the cracks in the ground.
He looked around. Cops were coming up behind him, their uniforms burning and their faces missing.

Above him was a mirror image of where he was: there was another him, looking up at another him, and so forth. Below him was the same.

He stood on a clear platform with a path forward.

The sobbing got louder.
He walked across the path, towards a cracked mirror.
The path crumbled behind him, threatening to collapse under his feet.

He couldnt go back.

The mirror got closer and closer. His cheeks were warm and wet
He wiped his face with his arm. Blood smeared on his arm before turning pink, and fading away.
The mirror ahead was blank. It wasnt until he was face to face that he saw anything.

It was him. He was crying? The tears on his face slowly turned pink and melded over his body.
A loud scream filled his ears and everything went white.

-+Keith's PoV+-

I woke up on the floor next to the couch, tangled in a faded quilt.

"YOU FUCKING BITCH! YOU SPILLED COFFEE ON ME! ITS FUCKING HOT!"

"Chill, it was an accident."

"HOW CAN I CHILL IF I FEEL LIKE IM FUCKING MELTING! WATCH WHERE YOUR GOING, DIPSHIT!"

Pico sulked into the living room, muttering to himself. Something about "use a lid"

"Hi." I said.

"Good afternoon." He groaned, sitting on the couch above me.

"Already?"

"Well, it's only ten, but it feels like it."

"Oh."

"Anyways, theres an energy drink in the kitchen. I took some of your cash and went to a gas station, hope you dont mind."

"Oh, thanks." I stood up, the quilt still around my shoulders, because I was only wearing a T-shirt and I'd probably get cold. It was only spring, after all.

Nene was in the kitchen, wiping herself off with a handful of paper towels. "Goddammit, now I need to make more coffee."

On the counter there was a Monster Energy drink, as Pico had said.

"Hi." I greeted Nene. She didn't pay any attention. I just grabbed the monster and left.

Pico sat on the couch as if in deep thought. I sat next to him.

"What're you thinking about?"

"I have no idea what to do."

"What do you normally do when you have free time?"

"Keep running."

Oh. Right. "We could watch some TV."

"I'd be lucky if I remembered how to operate a remote."

"I don't even know where it is." I laughed stupidly. Why did I laugh? That was stupid. I took a sip of Monster. The flavor was pretty potent, but I couldn't tell what it was.

Oh crap. I forget to text Cherry Good Morning.
Or... maybe I shouldnt? It might only cause problems.

"I'm going outside. House air is weird." Pico up and left.

I followed him, since I had nothing else to do. Maybe I'd see a squirrel or something. Squirrels were always cute.

It was still pretty chilly outside. The ground was damp, and the huge trees were bare. The air smelled of fresh cut grass.

"I bet you I can climb a tree." I said.

"I bet you'll scratch your hands up and fall." Pico kept his hands in his pockets.

"I bet I won't." I walked towards the tree and grabbed one of the lower branches.

I tried pulling myself up, and I got up a few branches before I lost my balance and fell.

"I told you you'd fall."

"I know." I pulled myself into a sitting position. I touched something rough and squishy and jumped.

It was a frog. "Hello." I said.

"Who're you talking to?" Pico came up to me.

"It's a frog!" I picked it up to show him. "See?"

"Yes, a frog. Nothing new."

"But it's a frog!" I stroked it's back softly. "It's so small!"

"I suppose someone like you would be a frog addict."

"You say it like frogs are a type of drug." I stood up. "Its so cute and warm!"

"It peed on your hand."

"It peed on my hand?"

"Frogs arent warm."

"It peed on my hand!" I dropped the frog. "Oh shit, I dropped the frog-" The frog was already hopping away.

"You're weird."

"And you aren't?"

"I'm not obsessed with animals."

"Why not? Animals are the best."

"You should volunteer at a zoo or something then."

"Nah. I want to be a rapper."

"Really? You realize that won't work out, right?"

"I'm sure it'll work out."

"I'm sure it won't."

"You're so negative."

"I'm realistic. You're imaginary."

"I'm not sure you're using the right word."

"I'm probably not, but you get my point, right?"

"Yeah, I suppose."