Read This Before Reading!

Please Note that this is an ANGST fanfiction.
Its going to be filled with ANGST.
So if you're sensitive to that, don't read.

This story is complete, but under editing. Most chapters just need some quick dialogue changes and spelling corrections, but a few of the chapters need to be completly rewritten. (Chapters 1-9. I need to change PoV to the correct PoV.)

Trigger Warnings:

-Su!c!de

-S3lf H4rm (although during editing I'm going to try and lighten it up a bit because I'm trigger happy when it comes to writing that stuff)

-Shitty Parents/Parental Issues

-Use of Slurs (which will be edited to be censored. No N-Word.)

-Mentions of Sch00l Sh00tings

-Bl00d/G0re

-4nx!3ty

-D3pr3ss!0n/Su!c!dal Thoughts

-Breakups/Arguements

-Graphic Representations of Emotional and Physical Pain

-Possible misrepresentation of certain events

-Mentions of S3xu4l Intercourse in jokes or otherwise

-A reference to James Charles in one of the chapters that I have to edit because it was written before the whole gr00ming thing

-Non-Censored Swearing and trigger words (Words like Su!c!de won't be censored, you have been warned)

-Hate Against Darnell

-A few bad drawings here and there

If you read the story and find something I forgot to mention in the warnings, let me know!

Inspired by:

Lem0nlolz's "Is He Really Worth It" (If I hadn't read that, I probably wouldn't have the idea to write this)

Shrek 1+4 (Complete accident, but it happens)

NOT the soft mod. The soft mod came out in early august, and this story was started in march. The soft mod is awesome though, and I highly suggest you check it out.

My Personal life and experiences (which considering what happens in the story that's probably not a good thing.)

Where's Boyfriend? (An animation made for Pico day, also awesome! I'm leaving it down here if you haven't watched it

Ramen Noodile's Cassandra Mod Lore (Just the First Week, second week is just a no for me.)

Corruption Mod!

I think that's it. Enjoy the Story!