Ashaangi OS A Perfect Sunday Morning

Magsimula sa umpisa

Sivaangi stared at Ashwin with a 'manushana da nee lam' look making him laugh in his mind while his poker face stayed intact.

Heaving a defeated sigh, Sivaangi nodded a no at Ashwin with a sad pout. As she walked away from Ashwin, he laughed at his wife's antics who sticked out her tongue at him before walking away.

Grabbing the mob placed next to the bucket, Ashwin mopped the floor with a smile as he thought of his wife. On the other hand, Sivaangi walked inside their room muttering about how she wanted to sleep little longer in her husband's arms on a Sunday morning.

There Ashwin chucked on remembering how Sivaangi whined all morning. Having Sivaangi in his life means no shortage of drama, fun and banter. Sometimes she is super matured and sometimes, she would be the biggest needy kid. And then she calls him Valarndha Kolanda!

Life is going smoothly for the young couple. They have their struggles especially he being her professor and she his student but they have learned how to manage their marriage life and college life. The more the couple stayed together the more they more they realized that they couldn't stay apart.

Sivaangi placed the pressed clothes inside the closet. She then tidied the messed-up clothes in their home wear section before closing the closet. She heaved a sigh before made their bed and walked out of their room.

A smile tugged at the corner of Sivaangi's lips as she saw the floor clean. Ashwin did a good work with the living room floor. She heard him whistling from the laundry room. Only then she remembered that she had to clean the study room making her groan.

Sivaangi looked at the living room. They have managed to complete most of the works, thanks to Ashwin for getting them up super early. Her eyes fell on Ashwin's locked study room which hasn't opened for a long time as Ashwin preferred to work on couch in the living room or on their bed while she studies at the study table in their room.

Sivaangi gathered her hair in a bun as she walked towards the study room. She grabbed a pen lying on the coffee table on the way and used it as a clip to set her hair in a bun.

Right after she opened the room, Sivaangi was welcomed with the sight of boxes placed in front of the study table. Those boxes are Ashwin's stuffs from Kumar House which Lakshmikanthan, his father sent with workers seven months after they moved out. None of them was unboxed till date.

Heaving a tired sigh, Sivaangi grabbed a box and placed it down before grabbing two more and placed it aside, paving way for her to reach the study table. She puckered her lips in distaste as her fingers traced the dust on the study table.

Sivaangi went out to bring cleaning items and cleaned the study table first. She then sorted the boxes into one corner of the room so that she can clean the floor. Right from the start she was whining and complaining about Ashwin to herself.

'Ivar seira Mushroom pasta va saptu jammunu movie pathutu ivar kuda velayaditu irukalam nu patha ipdi velai seiya vitutarey. En Ashwineyy ipdi iruka. Cha!'

As she was sorting the packages, Sivaangi's eyes fell on a guitar bag. Surprised to find a musical instrument, she dusted the guitar bag before opening it.

Sivaangi's eyes twinkled on seeing the guitar. Excited, she took out the guitar and admired it. It was a stunning black guitar with Ashwin written in silver colour font at the corner of guitar's body. Her fingers caressed Ashwin's name before she pulled a string and giggled like an excited girl.

On the other hand, Ashwin filled the washing machine with clothes as he whistled to himself. He actually liked doing these stuffs but back at Kumar House no one lets him to do any work. It was either servants or his family who tended to his needs.