XIII

You woke up the next day, feeling something in your arms. It wasn't soft like your usual pillow, so you opened your eyes to check what it was. You quickly let go of your arms when you saw that you were hugging Hoshi. Hoshi was already awake and was looking at you the whole time. He smiled and said a "Good morning", before getting up to shower.

You blushed so hard and covered your face with your hands.

"Oh my god why did I do that....", you muffled under your breath, feeling very embarrassed.

You soon got over it and went to the dining room to have breakfast. Hoshi sat down awhile after and the both of you start eating the food prepared on the table.

"Do you have work today?", he asked the usual question.

"Yea, I end work earlier today though", you answered.

"Great, let's go on a date after work", he said while picking up his food.

"But you'll be tired after practice.... you'll just fall asleep", you said to him.

"And you can admire my face when I sleep. After all, someone said I look really handsome even when I'm asleep", he added.

You almost choked on your food after hearing those words. You heard him let out a soft chuckle. "Shit", you thought. He must have heard everything you've said about him last night.

"Ahh... so he wasn't really asleep last night.... god he's so annoying", you added another thought in your head. You quickly finished up your food and washed the plate.

While washing the plate, you felt someone hugging you from behind. You turned your head and found Hoshi resting his head on your shoulder.

"Thanks for the food. I'll pick you up after work today. Love you", he said and gave you a peck on your cheek. He left the kitchen to wear his shoes and leave for practice.

Again, you started blushing really hard. You smiled and got ready for work. Today you were determined to finish all your tasks so you can spend time with Hoshi after all of that.

The day went by pretty fast. You did your work normally and as time passed by, Hoshi has already texted you to tell you he's waiting for you outside. You grinned from ear to ear as you exit the office. You gave Hoshi a hug before going into the car. It was your first time giving him a proper hug. You didn't realise it, but you hugged him because you already missed him.

liked by jeonhaneul_ and 12 othersho5hi_kwon Dinner with H 💖 Horanghae🐯jeonhaneul_ I wasn't even looking at the camera

ho5hi_kwon Dinner with H 💖 Horanghae🐯
jeonhaneul_ I wasn't even looking at the camera... You could've taken a better photo 😡
min9yu_k Since when is hyung so sweet like this...
everyone_woo ^ I know right ㅋㅋㅋ

With that, days and weeks went by. The two of you always went out on dates whenever you were free. You love spending time with him, and so does he. You finally opened up to him and got more intimate with him. Your instagrams were full of photos of each other.

liked by ho5hi_kwon and 12 others jeonhaneul_ The prettiest view ever 😍ho5hi_kwon The background or me? 🤨jeonghaniyoo_n ^ Of course it's you ㅋㅋㅋ

jeonhaneul_ The prettiest view ever 😍
ho5hi_kwon The background or me? 🤨
jeonghaniyoo_n ^ Of course it's you ㅋㅋㅋ

liked by ho5hi_kwon and 12 others jeonhaneul_ The prettiest view ever 😍ho5hi_kwon The background or me? 🤨jeonghaniyoo_n ^ Of course it's you ㅋㅋㅋ

jeonhaneul_ Someone told me to follow him to the gym.... I just want to sleep in today
ho5hi_kwon HORANGHAE!!!! 🐯🐯🐯
woozi_universefactory What am I seeing😳😳
xuminghao_o Is he training to be a tiger?

liked by jeonhaneul_ and 12 others ho5hi_kwon Horanghae 🐯❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️jeonhaneul_ ilysm, horanghae boy <3 sound_of_coups Yah Hoshi, you don't have to make everyone else feel single

ho5hi_kwon Horanghae 🐯❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
jeonhaneul_ ilysm, horanghae boy <3
sound_of_coups Yah Hoshi, you don't have to make everyone else feel single.
dk_is_dokyeom ^ Coups hyung is just jealous because he doesn't have a girlfriend ㅋㅋㅋ
joshuahong951230 Aigoo the both of you...

married to horanghae boy &lt;3 || KSY / HOSHI On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara