XIV

Today, Hoshi invited his team over to the house. Since there was a dance practice room in the house, they decided to use it today. You were also planning to cook for them and make them feel like home. After all, the team meant a lot to you. They were like your brothers, always looking out for you.

Soon, they arrived and you prepared a whole feast for them. All of you started feasting and it became noisy as usual. But it was fun. It was chaotic, and you love it that way. You couldn't stop laughing and smiling. You were over the moon and on cloud nine.

Once they were done, the boys played some games before getting ready to practice. You watched them as they move their bodies to the music. Ever since you started to get along with them, you also started to listen to their music even more. This time, while they were dancing to their song, you sang along. Especially during Hoshi's part, you can't help but scream a little in your heart. Hoshi was the performance team leader, so he was in charge of the choreographies. You were his biggest fan.

Seeing him happy makes you happy. He was doing the things he love, with the people he love. You took photos of him while he was focused on dancing.

liked by parkmirae27 and 4 others jeonhaneul_ I'm your biggest fan

jeonhaneul_ I'm your biggest fan. Ilysm ❤️

His messy hair made him even more attractive today. You kept on staring at him the whole time. To you, he's the most handsome and precious man on this planet. You love him with your whole heart.

Once practice was over, the boys thanked you and left the house. It was just you and Hoshi in the room, cleaning up the bottles of water left on the floor.

"Remember the first day we lived together? I told you I will teach you a dance. Do you want to dance with me now?", he asked you, while removing the mask he was wearing for the practice earlier.

You didn't know how to dance since you never tried it out seriously. You were curious so you gave it a try. You nod your head with your eyes lit up. You walked up to him and stood behind him. He created a couple dance and taught you the choreography slowly. You learn the moves one at a time, following his body and instructions. When the two of you were facing each other, he put his hands on your waist, pulling you even closer to him. Your hands were on his chest. You look up at him and he was already staring into your eyes. There were drips of sweat dripping down from his hair, it made him look even more sexy.

🔞SMUT SCENE🔞 (you've been warned...)

He grabbed your waist and pushed you to the wall. You were already pinned to the wall. He smacked his lips onto yours and leaned his body even closer against you, making you feel his bulge through his sweatpants. You gasped lightly, causing your mouth to open a little. He took that opportunity to slip in his tongue and taste every inch of your mouth. Your hands move downwards to the hem of his shirt and tugged it lightly. Hoshi felt the tug and quickly removed his shirt, exposing all his toned muscles. He carried you out of the dance room and into the bedroom with your legs wrapped around his waist.

He put you down on the bed and got on top of you. He was hovering over you while landing soft kisses from your neck to your collar bone. He found your sweet spot and kept on sucking on it, causing you to let out little moans. His hands found their way underneath your shirt while your hand found its way tracing his toned abs. After fondling with your chest, you could feel his hand go lower to your pants. He pulled it down, along with your underwear. As your sensitive area was exposed to the cold wind, it sent shivers down your spine. You continued holding onto his back.

Hoshi rubbed your clit with his fingers. His lips still on your neck while you let out moans. Soon, he inserted a finger in you. You arched your back and startled a bit. He didn't move his finger yet to make sure you were alright. Once you seem to be okay with it, he started to move his finger in and out of you. Your hand grabbed his messy hair while the other one was still holding onto his back. When he finally pulled out his finger, he got up to pull down his pants. He positioned himself on top of you once again, with his members' tip poking on your entrance. He looks at you and you nod, signalling to him that you're alright. He pushed his member slowly into you and you winced in pain. He stopped for awhile to let you adjust and brushed your hair with his fingers.

Once you got used to his size, your hands held onto his back tighter, telling him that he could continue. He continued pushing in and out of you slowly, then picking up the pace. He let out some groans while thrusting deep inside of you. The both of you became a moaning mess. After awhile, you could feel a strange sensation in your stomach. You knew you were close. Hoshi let out one last groan and both of you reached your climax, releasing himself into you. He pulled out and lied down next to you, taking you in his arms as he kiss your forehead. You pulled the covers up.

"I love you so much. Good night", he said, still holding you in his arms.

Your face was buried in his bare chest, so you could only give a muffled reply.

"Horanghae...", you said. The both of you chuckled and went to sleep in each other's embrace.

(a/n: y'all going to hell anyw hi i just want to say hoshi with curly & messy hair makes me go crazy everyday)