VII

When the car finally stopped at a small parking space, the both of you unbuckled your seat belts. Hoshi quickly got out and rushed to help you exit the car with your big ass gown. You thanked him when the both of you finally reached the elevator door. The floor was clean so you dropped your gown and let it flow below you. You and Hoshi made your way into the elevator when the door opened. You glanced at him. You could tell he was nervous too. His hands in his pocket, while he bit his lip and stared at the door.

"I know we're feeling nervous...but...let's not make it awkward in front of our parents and friends. After all, we're doing this to make our parents happy. Let's get today done and over with smoothly. Fighting, Kwon Hoshi!", you said to him, making a "fighting" gesture with your hands.

He chuckled and smiled at you. The elevator finally stopped at the 12th floor. He took your hand with a smile and the both of you walked out together, grinning from ear to ear. The place was HUGE. You could really get lost here. You then parted ways to go to your respective places and waited for the ceremony to start. In the meantime, you scrolled through your social medias to kill some time. You also heard a few commotions outside, indicating that there were already guests making their way in. Your palms started sweating. You started fidgeting with your gown. Your thoughts are all over the place. You couldn't stop thinking, and you really wanted to stop thinking too much.

Just then, your father came to you and gave you a warm smile. Everything felt a little better. Having your parents by your side, you realise how fortunate and thankful you are to have everything right now. You might not be marrying the person you expected to marry, but at least your parents set you up with someone who's willing to be with you.

"Are you ready? Everyone's waiting outside", your father said.

You nod and smiled to him in response. You held on to his arm as he guided you outside. The red carpet was filled with rose petals thrown on the floor. As you got closer, you saw Hoshi standing on the stage, giving everyone the sweetest smile. You got nervous again so your right hand held on to your bouquet of flowers even more tightly. Finally, you were close to Hoshi and you turned to face him. Seeing him up close like this made your heart beat faster than ever. He was stunning. Everything about him was perfect. But you soon erase that thought when you realise this marriage wasn't for true love. It was for your parents. Just because you're married to him, it doesn't mean you're in love with him. You gave him a soft smile, letting him know that you're feeling alright.

It was time to put the wedding rings on each others' fingers. You took his hand slowly and slipped in the ring on his ring finger. You did it carefully, noticing all the veins on his arms. He then took your hand with a smile and slipped in your wedding ring. The way he held your hand sends shivers down your spine. He held your soft hands until the end.

"You may now kiss", you froze. You didn't know what to do. You've never imagined kissing a stranger in front of hundreds of people. You just stood there and shut your eyes, hoping that Hoshi would make the move. Eventually, he did. He leaned in closer to your face and lands his soft lips on yours. The two of you stayed there for a few seconds before he pulled away. It was a short but sweet kiss on the lips. People were cheering and clapping, especially his friends, who were the noisiest table of people. He looked into your eyes and gave you another smile, indicating that it's already over and you don't have to worry anymore. You smiled back at him. He puts his hand on your waist and pulled you closer for a photo.

Just like that, you were already married. You're no longer Jeon Haneul. Now, you're Kwon Haneul. You'll be seeing him more often. You'll have more workload... as a CEO, and also as a wife. You thought your life was going to be more tiring and hectic. You just sighed while sitting down, picking up a piece of cake with your fork.

Soon, the ceremony was over and people started to make their way out to leave. You took some photos with your parents and relatives before walking to Hoshi. Hoshi was busy chatting with his friends. They were laughing and playfully hitting each other. You can't help it but feel jealous because you wish your friends were here too. Hoshi saw you getting closer so he put his hands on your shoulder, causing you to stand really close to him. He introduced his friends to you and the 14 of you started talking. You also made them wear a red sash so they could look like Hoshi. To be honest, you only wanted to make Hoshi a little unhappy since he wants to be different from others today. "I guess you're no longer the main character now, Kwon Hoshi", you said in your heart with a mischievous tone. They all took a photo with the red sash and Hoshi uploaded it on his Instagram.

 They all took a photo with the red sash and Hoshi uploaded it on his Instagram

liked by jeonhaneul_ and 12 others
ho5hi_kwon Thanks for coming. Horanghae🐯
min9yu_k Wahh everyone looks handsome here
dk_is_dokyeom ^ Don't say that! Hoshi said he wants to be the main character today so only he can look handsome today 🤣🤣🤣
sound_of_coups Aigoo... our Hoshi is married now. Who's next????
xuminghao_o ^ definitely not you Coups Hyung.

With that, all of you made your way home. Hoshi drived you home. He dropped you off in front of your house. You waved a goodbye to him, but before you could say anything, he gave you a kiss on your cheeks. Your eyes widen by his actions. Your face was flustered and your cheeks turned pink. He chuckled and added,"Good bye Haneul. Sleep well tonight. Horanghae".

As usual, saying his horanghae with a tiger pose. You were too embarrassed to say anything so you just forced out a smile and walked quickly back into your house. You quickly changed into your pyjamas and jumped onto the bed, still thinking about Hoshi's lips on yours. The wedding went smoothly, and you were thankful that it was all possible...thanks to him.

"Thank you, Kwon Hoshi.... I don't know how to repay you for what you've done. I'm sorry if I'm not able to be a good wife to you", you muttered under your breath before closing your eyes. And off you go to dreamland.