XVI

A year later

You are now living as a family of three. You look at the family portrait hanging on the wall with your names written on it.

Kwon Hoshi
Kwon Haneul
Kwon Hyunwoo

You smiled as you carried Hyunwoo in your arms.

"Hyunwoo-yah, look here... that's you!", you said to him, pointing at his face in the family portrait. You started working as a business woman from home since you have a baby to take care of. Your father would often take over your place in the office. It was tiring, but at least your family and friends are there to help and support you.

Today, Hoshi has practice so you're left alone with Hyunwoo in the house. The doorbell suddenly rang. You opened the door to be greeted by Hoshi and some of the team members. Only DK and Joshua came. The rest of them had to go back home early. You let the 3 of them in the house and they all rushed to Hyunwoo without talking to you. Of course the cute baby would be more important than you.

DK and Joshua played with Hyunwoo while you and Hoshi cooked some food for them. Hoshi gave you a light kiss and hugged you tightly. He would do this everyday when he got back home. You ate together with them until it was time for them to head home. You uploaded a photo which you took earlier on.

liked by ho5hi_kwon and 12 others jeonhaneul_ Uncle DK and Uncle Joshua came to visit Hyunwoo today! ☀️ho5hi_kwon Horanghae with my baby tiger🐯dk_is_dokyeom Oh no so now I'm already an uncle

jeonhaneul_ Uncle DK and Uncle Joshua came to visit Hyunwoo today! ☀️
ho5hi_kwon Horanghae with my baby tiger🐯
dk_is_dokyeom Oh no so now I'm already an uncle... 😭😭
min9yu_k The other uncles want to see Hyunwoo too!

Just like that, another day has come to an end. You can't wait to spend another day with the loves of your life, Kwon Hoshi.... and Kwon Hyunwoo. You smiled again, thinking about how lucky you are to have a happy family like this.

"So when are we going to have the next baby tiger?", Hoshi said, cutting you off from your thoughts. You picked up a water bottle next to you and threw it at him. He covered himself with his hands as the water bottle hit his arm and then fell on the ground. He let out a little laugh afterwards.

"Horanghae!!", he shouted cheerfully while you walked away from him.

Although sometimes he can piss you off, you never regretted getting married to 'horanghae boy'. "Thank you, Kwon Hoshi", you said for the millionth time in your life.