IX

The both of you stepped into the house together.It was the ideal place to live alone with a partner. There were already furnitures in the house. The whole place looks ready to be used. You could feel the warmth of the new home already. Everything felt right at that moment. You can't wait to shower, change into your pyjama- oh crap. You forgot to bring clothes....

For a moment, you started to panic. But you soon gathered the courage to tell Hoshi about it.

"Kwon Hoshi.... erm... actually I didn't bring any clothes here right now. Should I go back home?", you asked him nervously, afraid that he would be mad at you for wasting his time.

His eyes widen. You thought you were going to die. All of a sudden, he smiled at you. You look at him confused.

"Hehehe... Don't worry. I already have clothes here. You can use mine in the mean time. This house was actually our hangout place when we're usually done with practice, so there are already a lot of things here for us," he said while looking at you, and then turning around to look at the window.

"There are actually two rooms here, but for now we can only sleep in one room. The other room was used as a dance room so we could practice dancing during our free time. There are no beds in that room so there's only one bed in the other room. You can have the bed tonight, I'll sleep outside. The 13 of us used to sleep together in the living room, so it's fine with me", he added.

You nod your head and thanked him one last time before going into the room to change your clothes.

"Thank you, Kwon Hoshi...", you said, for what feels like the millionth time.

As you opened the wardrobe, you saw a few tiger print outfits hanging. You chuckled as you found it really silly. "How can a handsome and sexy man go all crazy over tigers." You thought to yourself.

Finally, you found a hoodie and a pair of shorts that look like it would fit you. You quickly went to to the bathroom to take a quick shower. All the work today has made your hair into a mess. If Hoshi said he looks like a tiger, then you look like a lion. You untied your hair and removed your clothes slowly. Finally, the cold water from the shower hits your body and you start scrubbing yourself.

Once you're done, you changed into his hoodie and pants, and went out with a towel wrapped around your head. Hoshi saw you walking out the bathroom so he knew it was his turn to shower. You sat on the sofa in the living room and watched the television. Sometimes you would go on your phone to talk to your friends. After a few minutes, you heard the bathroom door open and then a loud sound. Curious, you turned your head to find out what the sound was about. Your eyes suddenly became big and your cheeks showed a quick blush. Hoshi was half-naked, only with a white towel wrapped around his waist. He was picking up his phone which he had dropped earlier and therefore, the loud sound. He didn't notice you staring as you quickly turned your head back facing the television.

You saw it clearly. His toned arms and abs. He is indeed a dancer... You knew he wasn't lying. Girls would go head over heels for him if they saw him shirtless. You slapped yourself lightly, telling yourself to stop thinking about his body. "Byuntae Haneul... Stop it," you said to yourself quietly. By the time you were done teaching yourself a lesson, Hoshi came out and walked towards you, his hair still dripping wet. He looked really good so again, you started staring at his head.

Hoshi obviously noticed it and looked confused. He started touching his hair, wondering if there's anything wrong with it. You quickly turned your head to the television again after realising what you have done. Hoshi sat next to you on the sofa.

"Do you want to watch a movie together tonight? My friends and I always do that when we're here. We can get food delivery if we don't feel like moving anywhere. I'm craving for fried chicken....," Hoshi said, still sitting next to you with his eyes focused on the television.