XII

During dinner, the both of you talked and cleaned up afterwards. You knew it was a tiring day for Hoshi, especially when he worked really hard during practice earlier on. You were about to enter the room to sleep when you saw Hoshi already on the bed.

"Yah Kwon Hoshi! What are you doing here?", you asked, standing at the door and waiting for him to get up and leave.

"Didn't you agree to sleep with me tonight?", he said, looking at you with his usual playful smile.

You took a pillow closest to you and threw it at him. You walked over to him and suddenly, he took another pillow to playfully hit you back. You look back at him. This time you were feeling very competitive. You can't resist losing to him, so you continued hitting him with a pillow.

The both of you were having a childish pillow fight, until Hoshi got on top of you and pinned your hands down. The pillow fight ended all of a sudden. You couldn't move. He was looking right into your eyes. Your whole world stopped moving as you looked back into his eyes. Suddenly, he leans his head closer to yours. His face was so close to you that your lips almost touched. You gulped, not knowing what to do.

"I'm tired", he whispered to you, and then rolled over to the space next to you. He put his hands on his belly and closed his eyes.

"What the fuck....", you thought to yourself, still confused and in shock. Honestly, you thought he was about to kiss you, but maybe it was because you've watched too many K-dramas when you were a teenager. You turned your body to face him and watched him sleep. His eyes were closed and his chest moving while he was breathing. You stared at him for awhile. You fixed his messy hair and traced your fingers along the side of his face until it reached his chin.

"You're so handsome... even when you're asleep", you said out loud.

This time, you wanted to say everything that's in your heart. Since Hoshi was sleeping, you eventually said all of it.

"Kwon Hoshi... you make me fall for you deeper each day. Do you know that I already have feelings for you? I don't know what to do. I never expected to fall in love with you. I also never expected to marry you. We started out as strangers who were awkward with each other, but now, you feel like home to me. Everytime I'm with you, I feel comfortable and safe. Yah Kwon Hoshi.... why didn't you kiss me just now? Seriously I thought you were going to kiss me... but you just went to sleep.... Tsk.... You must have been really tired today. I hope you'll have a good rest tonight. Good night and sweet dreams, my horanghae boy," you said as you left a kiss on his cheek. You turned you body back to face the wall. Your back was facing him.

You finally closed your eyes shut. Hoshi smiled at your words. He could hear each and every one of them. He was happy. At last, he got to know your true feelings.

"I'm in love with you too, my princess haneul", he said to himself before going to sleep for real this time.