X

The bright rays of sunlight started hitting your eyes, causing you to slowly open them. You woke up and noticed you were on the bed. Clearly, you remembered that you fell asleep on the couch last night. You quickly pulled up your covers to check if you were still wearing clothes. You sighed in relief when you saw that you were still in Hoshi's hoodie and pants. You knew nothing could have happened last night because it's Kwon Hoshi. You trusted him, and you will always trust him.

You walked out of the room, only to be greeted by a sleeping Hoshi on the couch. You chuckled as you went closer to him. The way he was sleeping was funny to you, so you took out your phone and took a picture of it. Like always, you posted it on Instagram for your friends and his friends to see.

Liked by everyone_woo and 10 others jeonhaneul_ He's singing in his sleep ㅋㅋㅋeveryone_woo ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ chwenotchew Hoshi hyung

jeonhaneul_ He's singing in his sleep ㅋㅋㅋ
everyone_woo ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
chwenotchew Hoshi hyung... what are you doing??

You went to the kitchen to make some breakfast. You didn't want to wake him up so you just started cooking omelette and waffles straight away. You didn't notice it but Hoshi started to wake up, surprised by the noises coming from the kitchen. He made his way towards you and stood next to you in front of the kitchen counter.

He let out a huge yawn before asking you,"What are you making? Do you need help?"

"Omelette and waffles. I don't think I need help right now... so you can go shower first while I prepare breakfast," you answered him.

He hummed in response, his voice still raspy from just being woken up. He then dragged his feet to the bathroom, grabbing a towel on his way there.

A few minutes later, you start serving breakfast on the table. Hoshi also came out, looking fresh from the shower. His hair was dripping wet again and it made him look even better than before. You thought about the incident yesterday so you quickly looked down to avoid staring at him. The both of you sat down and ate breakfast together. It was the first time that the both of you spent the night till morning with each other. During breakfast, Hoshi seem to talk a lot. You thought maybe he's just more active in the morning... LOL

"Do you have work today?", he asked you, while picking up a piece of waffle with his fork.

You looked at him and shook your head. Today you were not required to be in the office since your father will be holding an important meeting in the building. You wanted to spend time with Hoshi at home, but you weren't the only one who has a job.

"Do you have to go practice today too?", you asked him back, wondering if he was free to spend time with you.

"Yes... our schedule has already been fixed today. Why? Do you want me to stay at home?", he added, lifting his eyebrow out of curiousity.

"Ah no it's alright. You have to go practice so please go. I'll be fine at home alone", you told him with a smile.

"I was about to bring you along to my practice. You can get to know my friends more. After all, you'll be seeing them more often. So please come along with me", Hoshi pouted at the last sentence. You couldn't help it but smiled and nod your head.

After breakfast, Hoshi offered to clean the tables and wash the dirty dishes so you can start showering. You agreed so you went to the bathroom to take a quick shower. Once you're done, you head to the wardrobe, looking for an outfit that fits you since you still do not have your clothes with you. Again, you chose to wear one of his hoodies because they were very comfortable and oversized hoodies looked cute on you. You took an OOTD photo to post it on Instagram.

liked by ho5hi_kwon and 10 others jeonhaneul_ I love hoodies 💕ho5hi_kwon but that's my hoodie

jeonhaneul_ I love hoodies 💕
ho5hi_kwon but that's my hoodie...
parkmirae27 ^ Stealing his hoodie? What are you gonna steal next? 😏

You went out of the room and started putting on your shoes together with Hoshi. The two of you got into the car and he started driving the car to a building where they have their own practice room. Along the way, he started conversations, making the both of you laugh and you playfully hitting his arm. You felt happy and comfortable with him. You weren't awkward with him anymore. Hoshi started to feel like home, a home you would never want to leave. He made your heart flutter every single time he looks at you. You continued interacting with him until the car was parked infront of a building.

As the both of you walked up the stairs together, he suddenly held your hand. His fingers found their way between yours and this time, you didn't pull away. Instead, you locked your hand tighter with his. You looked down at the stairs as you continued climbing it, hiding your pink cheeks.

"Kwon Hoshi... I can't help it anymore. You keep on giving me butterflies", you thought to yourself deep inside your heart.

He opened the door to a room and you saw all his team members turning their focus to the both of you. Well, more like turning their focus on him holding your hands. Some were smiling cheekily while some were still shocked.

"Good morning guys! My wife will be accompanying me today", he said to them. You turned your head and looked up at him. Your heart racing as the words 'my wife' left his mouth. You felt your soul left your body. He brought you to a sofa in the room where you sat down while the boys were preparing for practice. Hoshi took a mirror selfie before uploading the photo on his Instagram.

 Hoshi took a mirror selfie before uploading the photo on his Instagram

liked by jeonhaneul_ and 12 others
ho5hi_kwon More practice today... Horanghae🐯
jeonhaneul_ Fighting! You can do it, horanghae boy🐯💕
dk_is_dokyeom Hoshi hyung is going to work extra hard today.... to impress someone 😏 ㅋㅋㅋ

You smiled as you left a comment on his post. The boys started warming up and you just watched them doing their thing. Maybe not watch them.... but specifically, you were watching Hoshi.