XV

4 months later

You have been living a happy life with Hoshi ever since the two of you got married. However, you've been feeling very unwell for the past few weeks. You've been throwing up often and getting headaches at night. You also noticed you've been putting a lot of weight. You never told anyone about it, especially since Hoshi was very busy with work and you didn't want to worry him.

Today, you decided to visit the doctor alone. At the clinic, the doctor suspected that you were already 4 months pregnant. You got worried for a while. You knew nothing about pregnancy and you were afraid that things would go wrong. The doctor made you go through an ultrasound scan to confirm it. Indeed, you were already pregnant.... for 4 months. You felt really stupid because you never knew. At 4 months, the doctor was already able to tell the gender of the baby.

(a/n: i know nothing about pregnancy so pls forgive me😭)

"It's a baby boy!", the doctor exclaimed. She passed you photos of the scan and congratulated you. She also gave you some pills to take when you're in pain.

On the way home, you couldn't stop thinking. You were thinking of how to break the news to your husband. You were thinking of how to take care of the baby. You were thinking of your job. You thought you will lose your job once you have to start taking care of the baby. Your thoughts were in disarray. When you reached home, you dropped yourself on the couch and turned on the television.

Hoshi came back from practice a few minutes later. He walked up to you and gave you a short kiss on the lips. When he was about to leave and go take a shower, you stopped him by grabbing his arm.

"What's wrong?", he looked at you with eyes wide open.

"I have to tell you something", you said with a serious voice.

"Okay. Tell me what is it", he said while the both of you sat down on the couch.

You took out the photos of the ultrasound scan from your bag. You showed the photos to him and pointed your finger at your belly. At first he seem a little confused, but he took the photos from your hand to get a closer look. His eyes went wide open when he finally figured it out. He stood up with his hand covering his mouth. You looked up at him and smiled.

"YES! WE'RE GOING TO HAVE A BABY TIGER!", he shouted with his hands in the air.

"Yah Kwon Hoshi! It's not a baby tiger!", you said.

"It's a boy so it's gonna look exactly like me oh my god I'm going to have a baby tiger!!!!", he continued.

You just chuckled and took a photo of him holding up the photos. Soon, he posted it on his instagram and comments were already flooding in.

liked by jeonhaneul_ and 12 others ho5hi_kwon We're going to have a baby tiger hehehehe HORANGHAE!! 🐯❤️❤️❤️❤️jeonhaneul_ I told you it's not a baby tiger!!!!! pledis_boos OMG I hope the baby doesn't grow up to be crazy like Hoshi

ho5hi_kwon We're going to have a baby tiger hehehehe HORANGHAE!! 🐯❤️❤️❤️❤️
jeonhaneul_ I told you it's not a baby tiger!!!!!
pledis_boos OMG I hope the baby doesn't grow up to be crazy like Hoshi.... but congrats hyung! :D
everyone_woo Ayy congratulations bro
dk_is_dokyeom AHH Hoshi hyung is a father now!!!!!!!
sound_of_coups Now it's your turn to take care of kids ㅋㅋㅋ You will know how I feel...
chwenotchew Congrats to the both of you

Again, you smiled as you read all of their comments. Indeed they were like brothers to you. You couldn't feel happier, surrounded with the people you love.