VI

Wedding Day

It was already the big day. You never thought it would come so quickly. Just the thought of it makes you nervous.

"What if I fail as a wife? What if today doesn't go as planned? What if he backs out at the last minute?", you kept on asking questions to yourself, biting your fingernails out of nervousness.

It was too early in the morning, you don't think you were fully awake yet. All of a sudden, you thought about the conversation you had last night with Hoshi. You remembered that he had to wake up early too for the wedding. So you gave him a call to check up on him and his friends. You quickly dialled in the name "horanghae boy" and clicked on the call button next to it.

It was a few seconds of ringing, and then you were greeted by Hoshi's voice.

"Hi Haneul. Good morning! Is there anything wrong?", he asked.

"Ahh... nothing. I called just to make sure you're already awake. Are all your friends awake too?", you answered, heaving a sigh of relief that he didn't wake up late.

"Yea they're all here with me. We're getting ready together here at my house. I'll pick you up when you're done. Just text me or call me. I have to go shower now. Bye! Horanghae!", he said one last time before hanging up the call.

You put down your phone and made your way to the bathroom. Since Hoshi was already starting to shower, you thought you should do the same. In the shower, there were so many things going on in your head. You couldn't believe it. You would get married in a few hours time, and it's your last day being called Jeon Haneul. Most importantly, you're getting married to a stranger you just met a few days ago. The situation felt unreal. At last, you let the water from the shower hit your body, causing it to relax from being all tensed up at your thoughts. You instantly felt better, knowing that Kwon Hoshi isn't a creep or anything. You're going to marry a choreographer.

Once you're done with the shower, you went to your mother's room where she helped you put on the dress. The same princess dress that you picked when you were out with Hoshi. Somehow, it looked even more beautiful on you today. You styled your hair on your own while your mother helped you with your makeup. Your mother gave you a tiara to complete the princess look. Indeed you thought you looked really pretty, so you snapped a wedding OOTD and posted it on Instagram.

Liked by ho5hi_kwon and 10 others jeonhaneul_ wedding 🤍parkmirae27 CONGRATS BESTIE! I'm so sorry I can't turn up >< kim_eunjae ^^!! You look so pretty!😍ho5hi_kwon Horanghae 🐯😍

jeonhaneul_ wedding 🤍
parkmirae27 CONGRATS BESTIE! I'm so sorry I can't turn up ><
kim_eunjae ^^!! You look so pretty!😍
ho5hi_kwon Horanghae 🐯😍

You chuckled as you scrolled through the comments.

"Aigoo... this boy and his never-ending horanghae...", you said to yourself while scrolling back to the home page. A few seconds later, you saw Hoshi's post. He also posted a wedding OOTD on his Instagram.

Liked by jeonhaneul_ and 12 othersho5hi_kwon Almost ready

ho5hi_kwon Almost ready..... Horanghae! 🐯🐯
xuminghao_o Shut up with your Horanghae
chwenotchew Hyung...so handsome
sound_of_coups Finally you're not wearing my clothes 😒

You saw that he was almost done getting ready. Since you were already ready to be picked up. You texted Hoshi to let him know.

9:45am

princess haneul
Kwon Hoshi
I'm already done.
You can pick me up now.

horanghae boy
Alright :)
I'll be there in a few minutes.

It wasn't long until you heard the doorbell ring. "It must be him...", you thought as you make your way to the door. Since your parents will be taking a different car to the venue, you left off first with Hoshi. Hoshi helped you out with your dress, making sure it doesn't get dirty from the floor. He then lifted up your gown to fit you in the passenger's seat. Once he's done, he made his way to the driver's seat. The both of you smiled at each other and buckled up your seatbelts.

"Are your friends taking a different car too?", you asked while looking at him, breaking the silence between the both of you.

"Of course. How can the 13 of us fit in one car? Hehehe", he answered with a little laughter at the end.

You just nod your head in response. Through out the whole ride, it was really quiet. It wasn't awkward, but it was more peaceful. You figured out that maybe it was too early so the both of you didn't really have the energy to talk. It was fine with you. You also needed the time to calm yourself down since you were feeling very nervous at that moment. The two of you listened to "Kidult" by Seventeen as you looked out the window.