I felt at ease with her words.

"Mrs.Reid is still unconscious but she is perfectly well," Hector said making me look at him confused. Erik's head turned to look at me and the expression of confusion marred his face.

"Mrs. Reid is here," Erik tried to explain pointing towards me and I felt a different kind of unease settle inside of me. Hector couldn't understand what was being said.

"Mrs.Reid was beside Aaron when the accident happened, sir," the words made my ears grew silent. There was a different kind of buzzing inside of my ears.

"Hector, what are you saying?" Erik spoke angrily. "Aaron's wife is standing beside me," he told pointing towards me.

"I'm sorry I thought the woman they found in the car," Hector, quickly shut his mouth as his eyes met mine. The ground from underneath me was ripped from beneath my feet.

"Serilda," I heard my name being called and someone holding me. Someone was hitting my cheek. There were people all around me. One moment I was losing consciousness and then I was being laid on the floor.

All I could hear was the ringing of my ears. I couldn't hear anything else. I couldn't hear Erik shouting. People surrounded me but I just couldn't hear anything. Unfamiliar faces came into view but I just couldn't hear at all. I felt as if my body was growing heavy and I was being sucked into the darkness. I was trying so hard to hold on to the consciousness but I just couldn't.

I saw a familiar face entering my vision but I couldn't just say who it was. The name was just on the edge.

The gravity was pulling on my body and soul. Darkness surrounded me as the name left my lips.

"Chyna," I breathed out as I lost myself to the unconsciousness.

......................................................................................................

Laughing hit my ears.

People were laughing. I opened my eyes and all I could see was brightness.

I sat up only to see a swarm of people around me.

All faceless and laughing. Their laughs were hurting my ears. I pull up my hands over my ears to stop the sound but it didn't help. The laughs grew louder and louder.

I was no longer on the ground but standing. Faceless people pointed fingers at me and I just couldn't do anything.

"She didn't know," I heard whispers in the laughter.

"Well, who would love her?" Another whisper.

"Even her parents hated her,"  another set of words hurled towards me by a nameless face. I was hurting. Each of those inflicting a wound over my body.

"Her first husband left her too," I couldn't hold anymore. I had to run. Aimlessly I just ran as more people came in front of me.

All whispering things that just troubles me.

There was no end to it.

No end to the whispers. No end to the laugh. No end to the pain. No end to the misery I was in.

People were closing in on me. All of them trying to get to me. Trying to grab me.

"No," I screamed in pain but they were of no avail. None cared. I bent down on the floor and closing my eyes I just started to screaming loudly. Putting my hand over the ears I let out a cry.