Final Qualification Duel!

Start from the beginning

"Very well... your practice start now."

The following Days

After three days practicing, Yuya finally can use his new Deck very well. He even can perform Ritual, Fusion, Synchro and Xyz in one turn. Basically now Yuya was more stronger and confident as Duelist. Even better, now Yuya rarely take Action Cards during a Duel.

In the same three days, Yuya must Duels againts Michio Mokota and Eita Kyuando to qualify the Maiami Championship. He win all the Duels with ease, and less Action Cards.

I received message from Sora to come at the docks, right next to the warehouse where Yuto confronts Sawatari. I know what they are doing so I come to the meeting point and saw Yuzu and Sora at the same time.

"Hi Mizael." The two greeted me.

"Hi. Why did you need me here?" I asked.

"You see. After the whole incident with LDS, Yuzu asked me to teach her Fusion Summoning. She wants to test everything he learn about Fusion Summon so far on you. That's why I ask you to came here." Sora explained.

I widened my eyes a bit. So she want me to Duel her? "So you want me to Duel you?"

"Yes. I need one of the Strongest Duelist I know to help me in this task. You were the one I was thinking about first and I don't anyone know about this until the Maiami Championship. I want to keep this a surprise." Yuzu answered.

"Ok then. But don't think I will hold back to you." I said with a small smile on my face.

"I hope that will be happen." Yuzu nodded in understanding.

As me and Yuzu prepared our Duel Disks, Sora put himself on the corner while the two Duelist shouted at the same time.

DUEL!

Mizael LP: 4000 x5
Yuzu LP: 4000 x5

"You can go first." I offered.

"Well thank you Mizael. My turn!" Yuzu said as she draw her starter cards. I activate a Spell, First Movement Solo! When I control no monsters, I can Special Summon 1 level 4 or Lower "Melodious" Monster from my deck. But I can't Special Summon another Monster except "Melodious" Monster. Come! Opera the Melodious Diva!"

Opera the Melodious Diva (ATK 2300/DEF 1000/Fairy/Light/LV 4)

"Opera cannot attack in turn he Normal or Special Summoned. Since it's first turn, it wont matters." Yuzu said. "And since I control a "Melodious" Monster on my field, I can Special Summon this monster. Come! Canon the Melodious Diva!"

Canon the Melodious Diva (ATK 1400/DEF 2000/Fairy/Light/LV 4)

"Next I tribute both Opera and Canon to Tribute Summon my Ace! Enchanting melody echoing in heaven! Awaken the sleeping virtuoso! Appear! Level 8! Mozarta the Melodious Maestra!" Yuzu's ace monster appeared on the field.

Mozarta the Melodious Maestra (ATK 2600/DEF 2000/Fairy/Light/LV 8)

"Mozarta's effect activates! Once per turn, I can Special Summon one LIGHT Fairy-Type Monster from my hand! Come to the field, Aria the Melodious Diva!" Then Aria the Melodious Diva appeared on the field.