▒75▒ 🔸 Fell in Love with the Devil - 6 🔸

Start from the beginning

And there's another theory aswell..

After regaining consciousness, when the beast in her womb gonna feel that someone was eating it's mother's soul, it will protect it's mother from that unknown being.. It's a devil thing right? You know about this better than me tho ~

So that's how it is.. It will work out just fine.. I can guaranty it..

Wow! I gave you your biggest solution so now it's your turn to repay me, right?

As you assumed earlier, I'm not helping you for free.. So, pay the price now ~

Well you can think that you won't repay me after learning the solution...but I know you are smarter than that..
As you know I'm blessed by the Moon, and have mana resistance as my power.. So your powers won't harm me, instead I can seal your powers if I want to...maybe not fully but I can damage it more than you think..
If I do that, don't you think things will become hard for you?
So think wisely and repay me ~

What I want is.........a Curse.. A Blood Curse.. Stronger than anything.. Make it so strong that no one will be able break it...ever..

The curse will follow them everywhere, every generation.. They can't get rid of it until the last person of their blood dies..

I'll use it when the time comes.. So keep your promise and make it the way I want..']

~
~

"The curse will work right? It's powerful enough right??"

Rion looked at Pietro who looked like a whole different person.. Greedy like a madman..

"You know that nothing stays forever right? There is no curse without a breaking spell.."

Rion softly stated..

"I know that already.. That's why I told you to make it so strong that no one will be able to break it.."