Ruby and Nora then look at each other before looking back at Ren.

Ruby:"One?" she asked before a bunch of crows were flying around.

Jaune then sighed.

Jaune:"Let's just get out of here. This place gives me the creeps." he said as the others then followed him out of the town.

.

.

.

.

Meanwhile with Weiss Schnee, who was now in Atlas,  she was now singing for the crowed as her father Jaques Schnee and Whitley were applauding with evil grin in their faces as the crowed too.

After Weiss was done she then walk out the stage, feeling sad.

.

.

.

.

After Weiss's singing it was now time for a party at the Schnee's mansion as the Faunas were seen serving the guests as the guests were ineracting with each other and complimenting each other outfits.

(A/n: Weiss second gear)

Jacques was now talking with the other guest as Weiss and Whitley were next to him as she felt annoyed.

Jacques:"We get the same wages from the Faunas as the rest of the team. Their argument is invalid from the start."

Guest:"I think the biggest issue here is our society as a whole."

Jacques:"What? Do you mean Atlas?"

Guest:"Atlas, Mantle... I can't deny the economic disparity of the two."

Guest 2:"What exactly are you suggesting?"

Guest:"I'm just saying that it's not a question of salaries, it's a question of opportunity."

Weiss then sighed as she turn to see a painting of Beacon's Academy as was about to walk to see it more clearly, until Jacques grab her wrist.

Jacques:"Where are you going?" he asked.

Weiss:"I-I'm ... I'm thirsty."she responded.

Jacques:"Honey, we have the Faunas for this." he said as he was about to raise his hand, until Weiss stopped him.

Weiss:"What? Not! I can go get it .I will come back, I promise." she said

Jacques then raise an eyebrow at Weiss, before letting her go off and go back to his conversation with the guests.