George!?

A/N: Heyo:D I needed a little funky fun bReAk after the last chapter. Anyway. I love you. I love all of you. Especially you cute bitches who compliment me and shit, like damn, ya'll have me blushing. 

Dream's POV:

I turned the TV in the basement off and left my controller on the couch amidst the mess of pillows and blankets. I yawned, which seemed to stretch out longer than normal, then headed up the stairs. It wasn't super early, but it was the weekend, so the only person awake was Drista. I don't know why but she's always up way fucking early. 

I nearly tripped going up the stairs, which would've sucked ass, but thankfully I caught myself before falling. Except I did stub my toe really bad. "Damn it!" I shouted shook the pain off. It's fucking rude how bad stubbing your toe feels. 

"You okay dumb ass?" Drista shouted from the kitchen. I rolled my eyes and hurried up to join her in the kitchen. "Morning," I mumbled and opened the cupboard, searching for something that looks remotely appetizing. I settled on special K cereal even though that stuff is actual ass, then joined Drista at the table. "How's George?" Drista asked right away, even if she tried pretending she didn't, I know she likes George. "I texted him this morning but didn't get a response, I assume he's still sleeping," she nodded and looked back down at her phone, then pulled out a GoFundMe from one of her favorite Mine craft streamers. "It's for struggling queer teens," I smiled. "Did you donate??" She nodded. "All of the $3.46 I had, and I signed the petition, i'll send you the link," I smiled again and took a bite of my cereal, then opened my phone and waited for her text. 

She went silent for a while as I finished donating. "I know George most likely won't need the money or anything...but I realized how important this was after seeing George yesterday," I nearly cried, but I promised myself I wouldn't show Drista how much this situation hurt me, so I kept it in. I just smiled pathetically and placed my hand on her head, which she quickly swat away. I laughed a little and nudged her shoulder. "You're pretty cool sis," she pouted in a way that said, 'leave me alone embarrassing big brother even though that meant a lot to me,' 

I sighed and laid my head on the counter and watched Drista who was on her phone. "Hey, Dris?" I started, but my parents walked in, the first time I've seen them this close in proximity in a while. "Mom? Dad?" Drista started and put her phone down. "Kids. We need to have a chat with you." I looked at them and shot them a weird look. "Yeah?" My mom glared at me, telling me to be serious right now, so I went quiet and stared down at the table. 

"You know in the church that, families are really important?" We both nodded. "Yeah?" That look from my mom again. "It's important that you all understand how much we all love and care for you. We want to create an environment in our home where the gospel is welcome. And we understand that things like our family situation are frowned on in the church," I looked at them seriously. "Mom." I started, daring her to keep talking. "Your mother and I are getting a divorce," my dad started, making Drista go silent. "When?" I asked right away. "We hired an attorney and a mediator last night, we have our first meeting with them on Tuesday," I nodded and looked over at Drista. 

"Drista, since you're fourteen, there are going to be big decisions for you during the divorce," my mom told her, completely acting like I wasn't there. "Mom! Don't say that, god!" I shouted protectively. You don't just hit a young kid with something like this then immediately shove this big decision on her. She glared at me. "Clay!" My dad shouted and put his hand on my arm firmly. 

The entire table had gone completely silent, that is until the doorbell ring. I scoffed and yanked my arm away from my dad's, then left to get the door.

I swung the door open and saw George standing there, his face pale and his eyes frozen on a planter box outside the door. "George?!" I started, he immediately hugged me, crying instantly when our bodies met. "They kicked me out. M-My parents, I-I don't know what to do," he said in between sobs, his small body shaking in my arms. 

A/N: I'm back:P I hung out with my partner today, funky fun man.