Bloody posh

A/N: I wrote the last few chapters on the road and we stopped at a hotel last night so I was able to publish them. So that's good:D

Dream's POV:

The dreaded next day had come. It was tomorrow, and though it wasn't 4:00 yet, it was slowly creeping up on the clock. I wanted to vomit all day long because I really like this guy and today I find out if anything can come of it. Which is loads of stress. Well, to be fair, I can imagine how much stress is on George about this. I'd like to think it would be an easy decision for him but in reality, it's probably ten times worse than it is for me.

I sighed and finally pulled myself out of bed. I skipped school today, mostly because we weren't doing anything important and I needed a day for myself. Plus I don't think I could see George today without vomiting unless it was him walking into the cafe with a huge smile on his face and still sweaty from football practice. I groaned to myself, why was him being a football player so attractive?

I have four hours. It'll be fine. Even if he doesn't come I'll be fine because I'll just go back to life. I know one thing though, after today being friends with George is history. We'll either be more or nothing. I don't think I could look at him and call him my friend knowing how bad I like him, and even worse, how much he likes me. I have enough self-respect to not put myself through that. I don't think I'd even be able to put myself through that if I wanted to, I'd go running in the opposite direction as soon as he tries smiling at me again.

I walked out into the kitchen to grab a coke and saw Drista sitting at the table with her phone. "Drista??" She looked up at me once then back down at her phone. "What are you doing home?!?" I asked. "What are you doing home, Clay?" I bit my cheek and decided not to press further questions. "Fair," I muttered and joined her at the table. "Can I ask you something?" She started, "hmm?" She sighed. "Why is the house so empty all the time?" I frowned. There are some things you don't tell your 14-year-old sister. "Well we're at school half the time, plus I go out a lot, and mom does yoga and work, and you know how busy dad is," I explained. It's what we usually say, I mean it's half true. "I know that's not it Clay. I feel like everyone in this house is lying to me!" I sighed and put a hand on her head. "Sometimes adults need some time away from each other." She looked up at me right away. "Are mom and dad separated?" I paused. "No! Of course not. Relationships are hard Drista," she rolled her eyes. "I know that. I'm fourteen, not four." I nodded. Sometimes I forget how mature she can be. Definitely more than me.

"Our parents aren't separated. And we're just busy right now," she nodded. "What about your friends? They don't come over anymore..." I cringed. I was hoping no one in my family questioned that. "Yeah they're not too fond of me at the moment," her eyes got sad. "Ever since George left everything got ruined," I nodded. She's right I guess. I just hadn't thought about it like that since I hang out with George even more after he stopped coming to my house. "You still hang out with him right??" I laughed softly and nodded. "Yeah he's like all I've got left right now, actually," she frowned sympathetically. "Then don't let yourself let go of him," I smiled. "Alright I won't," I lied. I know if it came down to it I'd run away to protect him from my blackened heart. Plus I'm still not quite sure if I even have him to let go of anymore in the first place.

"Good." She muttered and got up to leave. "Where are you going?" I asked, "to play Minecraft," I smirked. "I didn't know you played!" She shrugged with a sinister smile and disappeared down the hall.

~Time skip~

I decided to wear a dress. Something that screams, 'DREAM!'

I searched through the various amounts of clothes and accessories in my closet, pushing past the disgusting mess I haven't organized in probably a year. "God," I muttered after finding a hideous T-shirt I used to wear in middle school. Why do I even have this? I thought to myself and threw it on the other side of my bed. I came across a green dress. It was lime and black with a sewn-in corset. It was pretty short and ended just below my upper thigh. I grabbed my big boots from the thrift store. They had big silver buckles all the way up to the end of the boot just below my knee. They were also platformed which was nice, not like I needed the extra height though, especially with George.