Dickwadd

A/N: You guys are hyping me up too much it's giving me more of an ego than I already have. (Don't stop though...

George's POV:

I heard a loud knock at the door, one that's shockingly recognizable to me. "IM COMING!" I shouted in annoyance and ran down the stairs. "What?" I asked as soon as I saw Puffy outside my door. The top half of her hair was tied up into a small and high ponytail, and each strand of her thick brown hair was perfectly curled into a huge silky and wavy mess. It didn't look messy though, it was just fluffy. Her makeup was done nicely too, with red lipstick done perfectly to the shape of her lip, and a nice neutral eye look. She smiled up at me and help up two black bags. "What the hell are those? Body bags?" She rolled her eyes and shoved past me, then laid them down on the edge of my couch. "Which dress should I wear tonight?" She unzipped one of the bags, revealing a silky black dress that I couldn't see much of. Then she unzipped the other one, it was ruffly, white, and red, and gave off private vibes. "I don't know, why don't you wear what you wore last year?" She rolled her eyes again. "Men are fucking dumb," I shrugged and plopped down on the couch, Puffy following shortly after. "I say wear the 2nd one, it's more you," she smiled hopefully. "I knew I could count on you! I'll go change," I sat up quickly. "Here??" She nodded. "I thought we were meeting at Niki's!" I called up to her while she made her way up the stairs. "We are! But I'm doing Niki's hair so I need to get ready beforehand!"

I groaned and slumped down on the couch. Dream was coming over before I was going to Niki's, but he can't be here if Puffy is. "Are you going to be long??" She didn't answer after a while until she came down the steps, fully dressed. "Yeah, unless you want me to leave. I could go now but I figured we could go to Niki's together," I searched my racing brain for an excuse. "Uh...I have to call my mom...work stuff," she scowled and headed into the kitchen. I followed her.

"You act as if you live here," I told her in a sour tone. She laughed a little. "That's just because your house is so much nicer than mine," I scoffed. "You're house is awesome!" She groaned. "No, it isn't! I have annoying baby twin brothers," I laughed. "Well yeah, those two are demons but the house is nice," she snickered and popped a grape in her mouth. I hadn't even realized she got the grapes out of the fridge. My phone dinged so I pulled it out of my pocket and saw a message from Dream.

BigDaddyDream: Hey, I'm leaving soon.

GNF: Shit. Puffy's here. Can you wait until she leaves?

BigDaddyDream: Grr, okay but text me as soon as she's gone.

I clicked my phone off and looked up at Puffy. "So...you should probably leave now, my mom's meeting ends in a few minutes and it's the only hour she has off today," she groaned and stuck the grapes back in the fridge. "Fine, I'll see you in a few hours," she picked up her bags and left, hugging me quickly and zooming out the door. I smirked and pulled my phone back out.

GNF: She's gone.

BigDaddyDream: I'll be over in 10.

I smirked and put my phone down, then ran upstairs and brushed my teeth quickly. I glanced at myself in the mirror and felt the butterflies rise up. I bolted downstairs to get myself some water, then sat anxiously on the couch to wait for the doorbell to ring. And sure enough, it did. I ran happily over to the door and swung it open. "HI D-Nick?" He looked angry, which made me nervous. "Hi." He said and pushed past me. "Okay..." I mumbled to myself. It occurred to me that in a moment like this, where Dream was coming over but I was in fact getting intruded on by his ex-best friend, that I should text Dream to warn him. And don't get me wrong, I was going to. But then Nick started shouting.

"I don't like you!" I shot him a weird look. "Okay..." I said again, this time more awkwardly. "And I think you're a fuck boy with no depth," Okay now I was offended. "What?!" He clutched at his hair frustratingly. "But! No matter how much I hate you for every encounter you've had with literally anyone, I-" He took a big deep breath.