We shall

A/N: YO! TELL ME WHY THE MAJORITY OF THE COMMENTS ON THIS FANFIC ARE "Hot." OR "Dream please aggressively make out with me" (YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE YOU ABSOLUTE HORN DOG!) Ya'll are simps, god damn ToT...okay actually I can't talk because Dream in this fanfic is the only man I'll be gay for.

Thanks for 16.k btw I love you guys:3

Dream's POV:

~Time skip *Lip bite*~

"Okay, are you packed??" I asked George over the phone. It was 5:00 am and we had to be at the bus to leave for the COCO with the rest of the code club by 6:00 this morning. "Of course I am! I'm not that unprepared." I started laughing. It's been almost two months since George and I started dating, two amazing months. No one but my friends know, and Drista, but it hasn't been super hard to hide either. Not for me at least, honestly, I think it's been hell for George. He's super busy so getting time to even hang out with him is hard enough, then he has all his bazillion friends asking him what he's up to and inviting him to parties. Plus his parents are a total shit show and show up at his house without warning and dump so much shit on him for a few hours before dipping again. Everything is a surprise in his life. I had to spend hours trying to convince him to even come to COCO, the only thing that convinced him was after he found out we'd be picking who we shared a hotel room with. That made me laugh.

He also had to tell everyone he was going to London for the week with his parents, and he had to make sure his parents would be out of the house for the week. Thankfully, the scheduling of it all worked out, and he didn't need to say anything to the teachers or his coach since it was a school trip and everything was covered. So, despite the heavy amount of stress involved in getting George set up to come, it was finally the morning of, and I could finally breathe. "Okay good! I'm packed, wait did I forget anything?" I groaned. "Don't ask me," I sighed and collapsed on my bed. "Is everything good with you?" I asked nervously. "Yeah, my parents are in France right now, they'll be there for another two weeks because my mom has a conference and my dad's just doing the usual," I sighed out of relief. "Okay, perfect! This is good." He laughed and went quiet for a second.

"Don't freak out okay?" I laughed to cover my awkwardness. "I'm not,"

"You're lying. And if you freak out, I'll freak out, so don't," I smiled as if he were right in front of me. "Okay okay! I'm not freaking out," I could tell he didn't believe me. But I definitely tried. "Ah shit, we should go," I said quickly after realizing it was almost 5:30. He hung up without saying goodbye, so O frowned and quickly sprang up to leave. "IM LEAVING!" I shouted, even though everyone was asleep. I stared down the hallway for a second before realizing no one would come, then I headed off towards the front door, lugging along my suitcase and a car bag in my other hand.

"Wait!" I turned around quickly and saw Drista in her pajamas with messy hair. "Oh, hey," She came up and gave me a hug. "Say hi to George for me," I chuckled and squeezed her tightly then ruffled her hair, making it even messier than before. "Bye!" She called out from the doorstep while I pulled out of the driveway. I smiled wide and waved before leaving.

I'll miss that kid.

It's just a week though, and George will be there, plus techno(even though I'm fairly certain I'm his biggest problem child, besides Tommy maybe) and all my friends will be there. It'll be great! And who knows, we could totally win this thing.

I pulled into the parking lot of the school and saw George's car outside next to the bus. Most of the kids were already there, but I didn't see Tommy. "Hello!" I shouted happily while hauling my luggage over to the bus. Techno glanced up at me before yawning and taking my shit to shove into the bus. "DREAM!" George ran over and hugged me quickly. "Hi!" I said while laughing and spun him around. "Hey man," Nick walked over with Karl and Quackity and gave me a big hug. "Where's Bad?" I asked. "Here!" He popped out of the bus door and hopped down to say hi to me. I hugged him happily. "I'm glad y'all could come," Nick started and awkwardly scanned over to George. So, they don't hate George anymore, so now they just have to figure out if they like him or not. I think they'll learn too eventually though. I think out of everyone though, Quackity and George are probably the closest. Which is honestly, shocking. Except I've noticed a lot of George's weird side coming through with my friends, maybe he's trying to fit in, but maybe he just feels like he can be himself. I hope the latter.

I looked down at George and smiled, then put my arm around him and waited for Techno to tell us what to do.

"ALRIGHT! ON THE BUS!" He shouted in probably the loudest voice I've heard him speak in-well, except the time I challenged him on Minecraft and he beat me. It was a difficult defeat for me and a victorious win for him, to say the least. We all piled in, but since there were only like 11 of us coming, we had a fuck ton of wiggle room. Most of the kids just got their own seats and ran around like clowns the whole time, Techno too exhausted to say anything, and the bus driver busy jamming out to Nsync and not paying any mind to us. George and I sat in the back while Tommy pestered Techno in the front. Toby and Ranboo sat on seats across from each other, but Ranboo's legs were spread out into the walkway. Karl and Quackity were fucking around and annoying Nick while he tried desperately to sleep, and Jack was mostly focused on something outside the window, but occasionally joined in on Ranboo and Tubbo's conversation. Then there was George and me, not even ten minutes into the ride, George had fallen asleep on my shoulder. And ten minutes after that, he had slumped down and rested on my legs without even waking up.

His face was still so peaceful and soft like it always is, but something about how he looked right now felt so real. I was tempted to touch him, but I didn't want to wake him up, so I eventually settled for holding his waist.

The drive was excruciatingly long, and what felt like 12 hours turned out to only be 5. Halfway through my leg started tingling, but it came to a point where it just went fully numb and I didn't think it was worth it to try and move George to gain feeling in my leg again. I fell asleep when we had like an hour left, and when I woke up again, George was repeatedly kissing my cheek. "Good morning sleepyhead," I laughed a little and shoved his face.

"We're at the hotel," I smiled happily and shot up, looking around a lot. The chain on my pants had left a very hilarious sleep mark on the side of George's face, which I stopped to laugh at. "Y'all hold back there?" The bus driver called out, turning his music down. "Yeah!" Half the bus called out in unison, George excluded.

"Does anyone want to see an embarrassing picture of Dream and George sleeping??" Nick called out from the front of the bus. George shot up with a blush across his face. "You took a picture?!?" I couldn't help but burst out laughing, which George wasn't too thrilled with, but I got him to smile after picking him up and swinging him on my shoulder. "Damn it!" He yelled out while laughing. I smirked and walked down the hallway of the bus and out the steps carefully. If I dropped George he would bonk his head and cut open his brains or something. That thought gave me the heebie-jeebies, so as soon as I got out of the bus I put George down and kissed him quickly. He leaned in for another one, but the rest of the club came piling out of the bus, and I could tell he felt awkward. "We are here!" Tommy shouted. I laughed a little, "yes thank you, Tommy," Ranboo said back in a sarcastic voice, which got him a scalding from Tommy about patronizing him and being Toby's best friend and shit. I decided to tune out because I remember the serious drama in freshman year and do not want to go back there.

"Alright!" Techno started and continued with the rules like 'don't go anywhere without a buddy' and 'be fucking quiet' and shit like that, which he's told us like five times already. Then, we unloaded the bus and headed up to get our hotel keys. Techno passed George and me the little cardboard envelope with two flat plastic hotel keys rested inside, and our room number is written in a small box on the back of it. "Shall we?" I asked and held out my only free hand for George. He smiled up at me with a determined nod. "We shall."

A/N: I was not as productive as anticipated today, but I ended up getting this done and it's like 12:25, and I'm in a hotel room and I just finished this. We're all good though:'D