Asshole

A/N: I'm back you absolute whores:D ALSO THANKS FOR 6.K I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!

Dream's POV:

"I think you should try and make up with them," George told me on the phone the next morning. I was in my dark bedroom waiting for my mom to leave to get up and eat breakfast. "Yeah. I just feel awkward even talking to them," he sighed, which picked up loudly over the phone. "Maybe try talking to the one of them first so you have someone to back you up," I groaned. "I can talk to Quackity and Bad, Nick and Karl will listen to them," I told him tiredly. "Yeah do that." He said, then yawned, making me yawn too. "That means you love me," he said after I yawned, I laughed. "Just because I yawned after you doesnt mean I love you," he started laughing then went on to convince me that he was right.

I glanced out the window while holding my phone to my ear. Dads car was already gone and Mom was pulling out of the driveway. "Parents are gone, come over," I told him. He laughed, "i'm not coming over," I frowned. "Please! Drista misses you," he groaned. "Fine, let me call Wilbur and tell him i'm getting a ride," I smiled excitedly then hung up on him and ran down stairs. "Okay! I'm dating someone and they're coming over right now! Act nice!" I yelled at Drista who was listening to One direction in the kitchen while eating. "You're dating someone?!?" I smiled wide and nodded. "They better not be as bad as your last girlfriend," I cringed. "Shut it squirt," she flipped me off. "Drista!! You're a child!"

"Teenager!" She corrected me and put her bowl in the sink, then clicked off her music. "Okay!" She shouted and sat down in front of the front door with me. "Okay." I repeated and anxiously stared at the door. It's only this anxiety inducing because i'm introducing my boyfriend to Drista. And it's George, who she knows. It's also a guy. Which doesn't bother me so much because I know she'll accept me, it's just nerve wracking because she's the first person outside of George that i'll be upfront coming out to. Everyone else just pretty much assumed I was a little not straight.

George's POV:

I got in my tiny car which I literally never use. It's a car my parents bought for me even before I could drive so they didn't have to worry about it. I use it when I need to, and it's been very convenient but it's more sensible to drive to school and back with Wilbur. I remember where Dreams house is, but I used a GPS just in case, because I didn't trust myself enough.

The drive between our houses isn't too long, he's farther away than Wilbur that's for sure, but he's a little further away from the school than I am. I pulled into the familiar little suburban house that i've been to a lot, although I haven't been here in a little while. The only car in the driveway was Dream's old and comfortable car i've been in tons of times. I could even smell the scent just thinking about it.

I grabbed my backpack from the seat next to me, then locked the car and put my keys in my pocket. I yawned since it was pretty early. I always wake up a few hours before school though, so i'm pretty used to this. I didn't get as much sleep as usual yesterday though.

I stretched a little and walked up to the doorway, ringing the little rusty doorbell on the wall. The door opened right away and Dream smirked down at me. "Hi!" I went in for a hug and kissed his lips softly, then I noticed Drista and turned bright red. "Hi-" I mumbled and nearly fell over. Dream started laughing at me, "GEORGE?!?" Drista shouted and punched Dream right in the gut. "You asshole! I knew he was your boyfriend!" I felt my face get hot and I chuckled awkwardly. "Don't be a weirdo," Dream shoved her face with his hand and walked into the kitchen, Drista and I followed.

"Oh, my friends are here. Bye!" Drista waved and grabbed her bag then left quickly. "Kids," Dream joked and grabbed my shirt, then pulled me in for another kiss. I kissed back and put my hands on his neck.