Secret

A/N: I'm so deprived of queer content that I've just watched a Drarry gacha video on Youtube. I've never read or watched Harry Potter in my entire life what has the internet done to me? (Heheheheh 'the internet has ruined me') 

Dream's POV:

"Hey prom's coming up," I turned to George, who was sat on the step below me. We were in between classes so we decided to meet up here. It's been a weird week so far, that's for sure. "Did you know Wilbur's like a famous music artist?" I frowned at him for changing the subject. I knew he had anxiety about going to prom with me, especially since we'd been planning to ditch it because we weren't both out yet. I always really wanted to go, despite how cheesy it is. I could get dressed up and finally be fancy and classy for once in my life. Instead of wearing bright green and black and tights and jewelry, I might be able to wear a pretty green dress that would make Drista happy for me. Or a sharp suit that my dad would look at and pat me on the back, and my mom would cry because of how handsome her little boy would look. 

"I didn't know that, is he any good?" George nodded with a smile then searched his phone for something. "Listen, wait I love this lyric. 'I'm not a man of substance and so I'll pretend to be a wanderer, wandering, leaving ascetic belongings in hostiles and restaurant bins,'" he told me while mumbling along with the lyrics. "Wow, that's...more than it sounds like, huh?" He nodded and turned to face me. "Yeah, Niki says he tries too hard to sound like an idiot so only the emotional type could hear the real purpose of his voice," I smiled, because I understood exactly what he meant by that. "I think I'm going to forgive him," George told me and laid his head on my knee. I scoffed. "Isn't he like fucking Quackity though? He told me that he and Wilbur aren't emotionally involved, like at all," I asked with annoyance in my tone.

"I'm not surprised," George told me with a little laugh at the end. "What do you mean? Has Wilbur done this shit before?" I asked and was ready to get defensive. "No! I just mean...didn't you all have like some big orgy," I burst out laughing because if I'm being honest I completely forgot about that. 

"I didn't mean to intrude or eavesdrop or anything...but I just happened to hear the conversation, don't mind me," I turned and saw Max walking down the steps. He sat down next to George with his back against the wall, completely blocking off the steps now. "Oh- you're okay," Max smiled then started laughing. "Can I tell you a secret," I nodded. "I made up the orgy rumor," my mouth dropped immediately. "What!?" He shrugged. "I don't know...it seemed fun," I cocked a brow while smirking. "You little bitch!" I said with a joking tone. He started laughing, and George looked confused as fuck. "If you're telling the truth, thank the lord, I mean I didn't want to kink shame or anything so I kept it to myself but man, I was weirded out a bit thinking my boyfriends done that," 

"WAIT! Is that why you were so awkward with my friends??" I asked immediately, he covered his mouth and started nodding. "Yeah! You can't blame me I didn't know what to believe and you never said anything about it, so I didn't either!" Max was dying laughing, so I flipped him off while laughing myself.

"Anyway, are y'all going to prom? I don't think I'll go because my mom will want me to wear a dress and there's no way in shit I'm doing that," I laughed a little then shrugged. "I want to," I told him, but George scowled awkwardly. "I don't want to, it's awkward!" I frowned with a shrug then looked back over at Max, who was awkwardly staring around at the ceiling. "Well, that seems like something y'all should talk about, so I'll be off then," he stood up, his black Chelsea boots squeaking against the annoying vinyl floor. He saluted before leaving, then headed off down the hallway. I could hear his chains gradually get quieter as he walked away.

"You want to go?" George asked as soon as he was out of view. I nodded and stared down at him, he sighed and looked off down the hallway like he was thinking really hard about something. "I really don't want to, but maybe I could go with Niki or something, and you can chill with us, right?" I sighed with a nod. "Yeah, but when you win prom king I'll have to watch you slow dance with Niki when I want to dance with you," I stood up and held my hand out to help him up. He pulled himself up and looked up at me with a sad look. "Just get yourself ready for prom, and we'll figure it out next week when we have to go, okay?" I nodded and kissed his forehead then waved while he headed off to his next class. 

"ALSO! I'M NOT GOING TO WIN PROM KING!" He shouted from the opposite side of the hallway. "YES, YOU WILL!" I shouted back with a smirk then turned to head back up the stairs to class.

A/N: Sorry it's short guys ToT. But, on the bright side, MAX:D.