Chapter 14- Boys Night

~Cameron~

After Dylan had left I found myself going to Hugos since I had nothing to be waiting around for.

The security guard had given me access up to the penthouse. I told him I wanted to surprise Hugo.

Knocking on Hugos big front doors, it sounded as if he had people over. The door opened to reveal a surprised Hugo. At least I had done the surprising part well. He was dressed in black dress pants and a back shirt. "You look nice for someone who is chilling at home." I complimented.

Hugo smiled. Opening the door wider, he held his arms open for hug. "Thank you love. Though me and the boys are having drinks." He said.

It made sense why it sounded as if Hugo had people over. As well explaining his attire. "I can leave you alone. Let you enjoy your night." I suggested as I pulled away from our hug.

"No. No. You need to meet my friends. Its about time they should." Hugo smiled. His hand on my back as he pushed me into his apartment.

"Seriously Hugo. It won't be a boys night if I'm there. It's okay I'll come back tomorrow." I tried to reason.

"No Cam. I promise your not ruining anything. I want you to meet them." He pushed me with his hand on my back further into the house.

The roudyness of men's voices got louder and louder as we approached the sitting room.

Three men sat on the couch. One I recognised as Otis. He sent me a salute once he saw me. Hugos arm snaked around my waist pulling me in closer to his side.

"Guys meet my girlfriend. Cameron this is Calum." Hugo nodded towards the blonde haired man. He was built, his muscles looked tight under the sleeves of his white polo. His tanned skin glowed, his skin was flawless like every other part of his appearance. "Then that's Jax."

Hugo nodded to the buffer man of the room. Jax had to be at least a wrestler, his black hair was gelled back, tattoos covered his neck along his arms. A scar ran down his cheek bone. His nose slightly croaked. He gave me a big wave which I smiled.

"Then of course you know Otis." Hugo smiled to me and then back to his friends. He squeezed my side as if he was expecting me to say something.

"Nice to meet you all." I forced a smile onto my face. I felt really uncomfortable.

"Do you want anything to drink?" Calum asked, breaking the new silence.

"She won't be drinking." Hugo spoke before I could even voice a word.

I looked at him confused. "Who are you to say I'm not?" I whispered to him, not wanting to make a show of him infront of his friends. Glancing back at the men. I caught how Otis sat back. A smirk on his lips as he raised a glass to his lips.

"Just don't." He replied.

"Yeah I'm not drinking tonight." I forced out.

Hugo moved us to sit on the couch. His arm resting around my shoulder.

"So how are you all friends?" I tried to break up the awkward silence.

"Work." Jax spoke as he took a sip of his beer.

"Well this is dull." Otis spoke up. A grin on his face. "You know Hugo tells us alot about you Cameron."

"When is Hugo not talking about you." Calum rolled his eyes.

I could feel my cheeks heat up as all the attention was back on us.

"She is just a wonderful girlfriend. So I don't blame myself." Hugo glared at his friends before placing a kiss on the side of my cheek. Not helping my blushing at all.