Chapter 6- Unrecognisable

~Third Person~

A few hours earlier...

This was a very expensive and luxurious car infront of Dylan. His boss had called him in for this emergency the day before.

Their client needed this car ready for today and was paying big bucks for it to be done in so little time. So whether this would take all night, Dylan was the man for the job.

Infact he was the one for the job, staying up most of the night to fix the problems. Dylan wiped his greasy hands into his trousers as he looked upon his hard work.

Stepping into the fresh car, he placed the key in the ignition. The roar from the engine filled the garage. Dylan had a big smirk on his face. He could only dream of owning one of these cars. A Lamborghini Veneno, his dream car.

The slick black paint and the tinted windows were just a dream. Not only that but the engine going 750 horse power.

"Nice car, isn't it?"

Dylan nearly jumped out of his skin. His attention drew to the man standing a sleek black suit, matching his car. His black hair perfectly combed. This man was rich rich.

Dylan quickly got out of the car. He watched as the man shoved his hands into his suit pockets, walking closer to Dylan.

It was as if Dylan could recognise this man but from where?

Then it hit him. The man from the bar.

"Don't worry, I don't blame you for admiring this beauty." The man ran his hand over the roof of the car. As if inspecting for dust.

Dylan hoped this man wouldn't recognise him.

"You know you look oddly fimillar. Have we met before?" The man asked. His blue eyes trailed along Dylans face. Trying to pin point where he knew him.

Dylan cleared his throat. "No we have never met."

The man nodded his head but he still had that gut feeling. "Well in that case. I'm Hugo. Hugo Coldwell to be exact." He held out his hand for Dylan to shake.

Dylan wiped his hand again against his bottoms, for safe measures. Just to make sure that he didn't have any extra grease.

"I'm Dylan. Dylan Enderson." Dylan shook Hugo's hand. Hugo smiled trying to hide his disgust from the slightly greasy hand.

"Well your car is all good now and is ready to go." Dylan explained not wanting to be around Hugo any longer. Before Hugo would really found out who Dylan was.

Hugo was on the same page. The smell of grease was starting to stink up his fresh suit and he didn't want to go to this business party smelling like petrol and oil. "How much?" Hugo took out his check book and pen.

"Well I'm sure my boss explained the cost yesterday." Dylan watched as Hugo just took out his check book like this was an everyday thing. He noticed how Hugo just waited for Dylan to tell him whatever amount.

"Of course." Hugo nodded. Scribbling the amount on the check and then handing it carelessly to Dylan. "Thank you."

Dylan moved out of the way so Hugo could get into his car. The roar of the engine once again filled up the garage as Hugo revved it. He watched as Hugo smoothly pulled out of the garage. Speeding down the road. The roar of the engine getting quieter as Hugo drove further into the distance.

That was a close call for Dylan. He hoped that he would never have to run into Hugo again.

Hugo on the other hand, pondered about Dylan. His face was recognisable, like he knew him from somewhere. He search for some sort of memory but nothing to his recollection.