Chapter 12- Game Night

~Third Person~

The only way to get out of your comfort zone is by making yourself uncomfortable.

This was exactly what Maya was about to do. Taking a step out of her comfort zone. She found herself constantly straightening out her mini dress. Constantly checking over the flowers to make sure they were perfect, out of nervousness. She had never been the one to chase after anyone.

Everyone always came to her. But Robyn was making her run for what she wanted.

The ringing of the doorbell rang through her ears, as she pressed the button. Her heart pounded out of her chest as if it was trying to escape her ribcage.

Robyn opened the door flustered, not expecting to see Maya in a nice dress along with flowers. She really wished she had gotten out of her tracksuit bottoms now.

"Look Robyn. I am terrible at this sort of thing with feelings. But I love you. I love you so fucking much. I was scared. Scared of what other people would say. You have been by my side since the first day of school and I want you by my side for the rest of my life. Thats if you want to because if you don't then I'll totally be fine. I mean I won't be fi_"

Robyn was quick to catch Maya off-guard as she kissed her. Pulling away for a quick second, she rested her forehead on Mayas. "I love you too."

Maya placed her lips back on Robyns. They moved backwards back into Robyns appartment not leaving eachothers lips.

Both nearly gasping for breath. Maya placed the flowers on the table as she laid down on the couch undressing herself. While Robyn made sure to close and lock the door so no one could walk in on their private time.

****

~Cameron~

<Three Weeks Later>

It's been a month since I have moved back home. Its been a month since I have finally gotten use to living back home. Its been a month since I have met a man who has flipped my world around.

Everything has been going great.

"What are you doing here?" I questioned Otis. He was the last person I would expect to come into the small cafè.

Otis came over, a smug smile on his lips as he stuffed his hands into his tailored trouser pockets. "A little birdy told me you were off now and I'm just here playing chauffeur."

"Oh did he now?" I raised my eyebrow in surprise. We didn't have anything planned for today. I just thought he wanted to know what time I was off so we could face time. But I did warn him I had plans with the twins.

"He did. So once your ready I will be taking you back to his." Otis explained.

"Okay let me just sort out some things and then I'll be ready to leave." Making my way into the back. I grabbed my bag. Rooting through it for my phone.

Once pulling it out, I rang Dylan.

"Hello?"

"Hey Dylan, I can't come tonight. Apparently Hugo has something planned but after we can stop by yours to join the game night."

"Are you kidding me Cam?" Dylan sounded fustrated. I don't blame him. He has been excited for the gang to get back together.

"I'm sorry. I told him I had plans today. Look, I promise I'll stop by." I tried to compromise. I felt bad.

"Whatever. I'll see you later." He hung up the phone.

Letting out a long sigh, I put my phone into my back pocket. Slinging my bag over my shoulders I made my way over to the office to let Iris. Letting her know I was heading off. She told me she was staying late and was okay with locking up.