Chapter 3- Dancers

~Cameron~

Right infront of me stood a well built man. He was much taller then me, like Dylan and Evan. His black shirt clung to his chest and becips perfectly. His black hair slicked back and his blue eyes staring directly into my green ones.

He looked rich, rich. The fresh smell of cologne filling my senses instead of the sweat from the dance floor. A smirk forming on his lips.

"Are you okay?" He leaned in. So I could hear him over the music. His voice was deep and intreging.

I blinked, glancing at Dylan who was staring at me. "Sorry my friend beside you there. Was pulling me up to the bar and you had just got in the way." I had leaned into his ear so he could hear me. Letting out a small laugh. I wasn't blushing. Was I?

The man looked over his shoulder to Dylan. Looking him up and down, then back to me. I noticed his friend beside him was looking at us.

He was just as good looking. He wore a white shirt which complimented his dark skin. His arms resting on the bar counter as he watched us. A smirk also on lips. Slightly showing his pearly white teeth.

"What do you want? I'll pay since I got in your way?" The man offered.

"Thank you but I don't accept drinks from strangers." I gave him a small smile. I wasn't stupid to accept drinks off someone I didn't know. Especially a man.

"Is he your boyfriend?" The man asked. Nodding his head back towards Dylan.

"That does not concern you." I glanced to Dylan. He still had a firm grip on my hand. He squeezed it to let me know he wasn't letting me go.

The man nodded, smiling. His tongue gliding along his top teeth. "Fair enough. So this gorgeous woman infront of me must have a name?" His eyebrow raised.

Keeping the smile on my face. "Taylor. Now my friend has seemed to have gotten my drinks so I'll be leaving." I glanced to Dylan who had been getting our drinks while I dealed with the situation.

"Oh you said friend. Not going to ask me what my name is?" Cocky I see. I could see his friend snickering behind him. Clearly this man was use to getting girls at his will.

"If you insist." I watched as his smirk slightly fell. Gotta make a man run every once in a while.

"Hugo. Hugo Wa__"

I didn't hear what else he was about to say since Dylan had pulled us away. I watched as I moved away from the bar. Hugo's eyes searching the crowd and his friend patting his back.

Dylan had pulled us over to a standing table. Placing down the drinks.

"You okay?" He leaned in, talking into my ear.

"Yeah thank you. I needed to get out of there." I let out a laugh. Taking a sip of my drink. I wouldn't admit it but the reason I would of needed to get out of there was because I would become one of those girls.

Dylan eyes studied me. I watched as he took a sip of my drink. "Do you think it was right for me not giving him my name?"

"No. For all you know he could be some sort of creep. Plus he looks like the type that just humps and dumps." Dylan was right. He was always right about boys. So were my brothers. They had a certain glint in their eye when they saw a boy they didn't like.

I took a sip of my drink, my ears perked up at the sound of me and Dylan's favourite song. Looking at eachother wide eyed. A big smile on our faces.

Knowing the drill we threw our head backs. Finishing the drinks as much as we could. Once my plastic cup hit the table. Dylan grabbed my wrist, quickly bringing us back to the dance floor.