3

Hey,

Got into a fight today because of a bitch in school. She kept on following me around, telling me to stop fucking her boyfriend. I didn't fuck Dan. I didn't fuck anyone.

Life's the only one who can fuck me hard.

But I didn't tell Jara that. She's too stupid to understand things. I don't even know where and how she came to the conclusion that I was screwing her smelly boyfriend. I may not be as smart as anyone but I certainly don't like boys of my age who smell like garlic and morning breath.

Everyone in school thinks I screw up with every boy I see. I haven't even kissed anyone. Yet. Not that I'm planning to.

Anyway, where was I?

Ah yes, the bitch I punched in the face for pulling my hair.

I hate it when somebody pulls my hair. I hate it when somebody touches my hair. I hate it when their hands touch me. I hate it when somebody invaded my personal space. It reminds me of things I want to forget. I̶t̶ ̶r̶e̶m̶i̶n̶d̶s̶ ̶m̶e̶ ̶o̶f̶.̶.̶.̶

Obviously, I got into detention. Thankfully, they didn't call my mother. It's the last thing I want the school to do. They can even kick me out but god forbid, if they call her, I might just kill myself.

Jara went home with a broken nose. Dan was nowhere to be found. I wonder if he really cares for her. 

But it's none of my business.

It's none of my business if he chose to be a pussy. It's none of my business if Jara is upset that her stinky boyfriend didn't show up to fight for her.

All men do is disappoint everyone, anyway.