Qrow:"No time no see, beutiful eyes." he said with a smirk on his face as the waitress giggle.

" he said with a smirk on his face as the waitress giggle

Waitress:"Qrow..."

Qrow:"Sorry, honey but I didn't order for this." he said pointing at the drink.

Waitress:"The woman up there. Red eyes, she said you wouldn't mind being bad." she said pointing upstairs.

Qrow:"...............Thanks...." he said before drinking

Waitress:"But...I served good quality. Lucky you.." she then wink at Qrow before walking away as Qrow was smiling looking at her up and down.

Qrow then got up as he sighed.

Qrow:"Yeah." he said before walking up to meet the woman upstairs.

.

.

.

.

???:"Hello, brother."she with a smile on her face as Qrow looked annoyed just by seeing her.

"she with a smile on her face as Qrow looked annoyed just by seeing her

Qrow:"...............Raven." he said coldly before walking towards Raven's direction and sit right infront of her.

Qrow and Raven then made eye contact as Qrow kept the neutral look.

Qrow:"So....What do you want?" he asked in a serious tone.

Raven:"Can't I just want to know about family news?" she asked as Qrow just looked at her.

Qrow:" You can, but You don't want to..How about jumping to what matters? Unless you're going to pay for more of these..." he said as he placed his drink on the table as Raven looked at him seriously this time.

Raven:"Does she have it?" she asked her brother.

Qrow then start rubbing his chin as he look at her.

Qrow:"Do you know that Ruby escaped from the home right?"

Raven then scoffed.

Raven:"That's not-" however Qrow cut her off.

Qrow:"Rhetorical question, I know you know... It's just annoying that you mention family... And then proceed as if your daughter didn't exist..."

Raven:"I saved her!"

Qrow:"Once. Because that was your rule, right? Really, you are the mother of the year sis..." he said sarcastically before going to grab his drink, but then Raven grab his wrist angrily.

Raven:"I told you the Beacon would fall and it fell..I told you Ozpin would fail, and he failed..Now tell me...Does...Salem...have it?" she demanded to Qrow.

Qrow:"I thought you weren't interested in all this..." he said calmly.

Raven:"I just want to know what we're up against." she responded as Qrow then glare at her.

Qrow:"What would this 'we' you refer to be?"

Raven then scoffed, before letting go off Qrow's wrist.

Qrow then sighed.

Qrow:"You should go back Raven..The only way we can beat her is to work together...All of us..."

Raven:"You are the one who left. The tribe created us, and you turned your back on them." she said angrily at Qrow who just drink his beer.

Qrow:"They were murderers and thieves." he responded angrily at Raven.

Raven:"They were your family." she replied to Qrow's comment about the tribe.

Qrow:"You have a very skewed idea of that word." he said as Raven then got up angrily and glare at Qrow.

Raven:"I lead our people now! And as a leader I will do everything to ensure our survival." she responded proudly as Qrow just shook his head.

Qrow:"I saw... Shion's people too..." he responded coldly to Raven who stood firm in her decision.

Raven:"The weak dies....The strong lives...those are the rules."

Qrow:"Well, surely you have someone strong on your side...I saw the damage."

Raven:"We couldn't predict that the Grimms would arrive so quickly..." she said.

Qrow:"I'm not talking about the Grimm...And I'm not talking about you either..."

Raven:"If you don't know what the relic is...then we have nothing else to talk about." she said as she went to grab her Grimm mask, before Qrow grab her by the wrist.

Qrow:"I don't know where the Spring Maiden is either...But if you know...I need you to tell me."

Raven then smirked.

Raven:"And why would i do that?"she then break free from Qrow's grasp and grab her Grimm mask.

Qrow:"Because without her, we're all going to die."

Raven then start grinning as she look over Qrow.

Raven:"And which 'we' ... You refer to?" she asked arrogantly before putting on her mask and opening a portal as she walk through it and never came back.

Qrow then sighed as he then heard the Waitress gasped as she dropped her glass, terrified.

Qrow then turn to her.

Qrow:"Make this one a double."

.

.

.

.

.

Meanwhile with Y/n, she then look over the front door of the House of Mistery as she went to open it only to have the access denied, she then sighed as Deadman then appeared behind her back.

Deadman:"Told you in anyway you want to try. You're not getting out." he said before disappearing into tin air.

Y/n then put an hand to her chin, before an ideia came in her head........a duel against her father.

.

.

.

.

.

.

To be continued....