golden guard / hunter hcs pt1.

- He loves listening to music, especially after meetings and missions. His favorite artists are Mitski and Arctic Monkeys. 

 - He's an only child, but if he did have siblings, he'd be type to constantly tease you and try to embarrass you, but the moment you need him, he's there for you. 

- His parents are gone and he only has Belos, who is not a healthy parental figure, so without even realizing he'll be constantly looking for some sort of new parental figure. For example, he'll be bonding with the older coven leaders, coming to some of them when he needs reassurance or guidance, or just has basic life questions.

- He cannot stick to one hobby. He doesn't have too much time to himself, but the time he does have is spent with multiple different hobbies. One minute he's addicted to his electric guitar, and the next he's painting like there's no tomorrow. 

- He loves poetry and classical music, as he finds them intriguing, although nobody knows this except Belos himself. Whenever it's a special occasion and he needs to get Hunter a gift (Christmas, birthday, etc.) and he's not sure of what to get him, he'll just get him a new poetry book and call it a day, and Hunter loves it. 

- He acts all tough, confident, and cocky on the outside to hide the fact that on the inside, he's actually very insecure. That's why his personality changes from extremely bold to being more reserved when the mask is off. 

- He is a maladaptive daydreamer. He will constantly be daydreaming about tons of different scenarios. His favorite one is his daydreams over what his life would be like if he was just a regular kid in the human realm. 

- He's extremely goofy and nerdy, but rarely lets that side of him out due to two things, one, his insecurities telling him that if he shows that side of him he'd be annoying and un-liked, and two, because of Belos. Quite a bit of this nerdy of his side slipped out when he was talking to Luz right before they released the sleep smoke on Kikimora. 

- He is constantly seeking validation. Constantly.

That's all for now !! :)